Graphical glitch occurring around farms

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 40874.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

There currently is a graphical glitch in the game whereby there appears feint grid lines around any farms build. It is especially noticeable on snow maps. I’m playing with grid disable, so this should not happen. I’m not sure if this always happened or if this is a new occurrence.

See screenshot below. The grid line is clearly visible between the 2 red crosses I drew.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Just play any map. Especially maps with snow.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

As i know from hd. There is 16x16 grid (i am not sure) terrain image, which loops itself. Edges aren’t matching perfectly.They need to make more smoother loop on image edges. I think farms just helps our eyes to focus on this grid-ish line. And it is hard to make exactly good in a image so in some of terrain can appear it. Snow terrain one of them.

I hope they will fix it.

I also had this same bug occur for me this past weekend to a number of my farms.