Haudenosaunee Home City Bug

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: ###### During Latest Update
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
I can’t select the Haudenosaunee Home City and then change it without having to build it’s deck and level again because all of my progress resets to 0 as if i never used it before, in other words, i’m like playing a demo Haudenosaunee Home City, and not only that but the Home City disappears later when i select another Home City forcing me to restart the game to build the Haudenosaunee Home City again which will automatically reset after restarting the game. It also reseted my Lakota Home City Deck as well.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start the game and Select the Haudenosaunee Home City
  2. Change Home City to any other (i tested by changing to the Lakota Home City and the Spanish one and got the same result)
  3. Change back to the Haudenosaunee Home City (it might not work once, the third time it took me 4 attempts to get the issue which happens randomly apparently but it’s still always there)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Haudenosaunee Home City acts strange (first two times all dialog boxes said “Unknown” and the second time i got a “world” map view of the Home City which deleted the Deck), bugged Home City disappears if you change to other.
Of course this shouldn’t happen, normally you can build a deck and a homecity as you like without having to reset the game and rebuild your deck…

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
If you see the images you will notice :
1.- The Bugged and reseted Haudenosaunee Home City
2.- The Bugged Haudenosaunee Deck which says “Lakota” for some reason
3.- The Lakota Deck reseted because of the Haudenosaunee Bug
4.- The Lakota Home City reseted in Lvl
5.- The Haudenosaunee Home City disappearing from Home City selector
All in order

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

• Wasn’t a game, just the Home City menu

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.