Have any microsoft representatives commented recently?

I think AGE DE was good. I don’t know why you guys are speculating without base/evidence.

OMG you open the door…brace yourself

I don’t know to be honest. I think Forgotten Empires and Microsoft studios are biting more than they can chew.

without evidence? the game is good but lacks incredible amounts of features. the “evidence” is right there, its a “definitive” edition without replays system, a really over simplistic spectator mode, horrible lobbies, no chat/whisper, chat bugs, no rating system, flare feature missing (if you check the UI it has a open space to place it but they decided not to worry with it), no color selection in lobby and much more.
You cant deny the fact the game is not a finished product, and if you think otherwise either you:

1. Never Played Online
  2. Are just dumb
  3. You cant see whats in front of your eyes.

Not trying to be agressive. But you cant say we are talking without evidence, we have been saying these things months ago in beta.

2 Likes

Starcraft Remastered is an exellent example on how to do things. This wasnt the case of course.

1 Like

Probably is new. I saw many of community feedback.

Keep this topic constructive and free from personal attacks or it will take a vacation to lock town.

Sorry @rhrmn but i have to handle this loose troll in our forums his way.

So out of three points, i am:

1. Wrong. I played online more often than you imagine.
  2. Yes, that’s what you sister says too, but she loves me regardless.
  3. Yes i can. I see dedication, and probably the best definitive edition of a 20 year old game. Game has been improved in every way, and if it didn’t match your expectations, i am very glad, they need to get rid of you genius thinkers from this community.

Now let me ask you this:
1) Do you know how to make games?
(I do, you can play them in armor games dot com, i wont tell you which because then you will tell your peasants to boycott it)
2) Do you know how games get programmed with a dedicated engine? Or programmed in general? And how a game gets “remastered” or become a “definitive” version?
(Bet you do since you are making such big claims about how a 20 year old game should have been. LOL, you don’t even know how calculator do its computations. )
3) Do you know how small the definitive edition team is, compare to your “great” Star-craft remastered team?
(Also, if you look at what they did with their remaster, it is shameful. The features they added are pretty much what has been in AGE 2 & hd beginning. Theoretically speaking. They have only one advantage, they have good servers. )
4) Have you heard of recording software or the ones that integrate it like in Geforce?
(Seriously, how do you not know about this man, you are so smart. It shows through your arguments everywhere. There are still about 90% of game without replay features, i am pretty sure you already play some with happy mind and dont complain)

“Not trying to be agressive.” See how easy it was to talk in your language. Yes, i do agree these things were there months ago in beta. And i know it hasn’t been fixed yet. But what can you do? Are you gonna take your anger out someone like me who enjoyed the game regardless of the problems? If it was my game, like the flash game i make, I listen to what my player base says, if their demand is plausible, i do add those features, but in AGE DE case, they are dealing with archaic games. So i dont know who should we blame, the original devs or the current devs (who are actually AOE community modders named Forgotten Empires.)

1 Like

You said we dont have “evidence” and thats completely false. I dont take my anger on you.
I dont care how old this game is
They made the decision to build this game over a 1997 engine or did i do it?
They could have used another engine, like AOE2 one.

1. Do I need to know how to make a game to know this product is a disaster?
  2. Same as before. Im a customer i dont need to know ■■■■. I need a good product. and this isnt. Its like going to a restorant and the chef comes and says to you “HEY DO YOU KNOW HOW TO COOK? DONT CUESTION MY HALF BAKED PIE”, its such a stupid logic.
  3. Well all you want, But this “definitive” edition doesnt have anything close to AOE2 (NOT HD) made in 2001.
    a “remastered” or “definitive” or “remake” or “2.0” edition name it how you like it. Its a new game. Look at RE2 REMAKE its a NEW game based off an old game. Look at crash bandicoot trilogy remake. Its an old game completly remade. A new game can be what you want it to be. and they decided to go the lazy way.
  4. Recording software? are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me? an RTS without replay system is a complete disgrace. Its fundamental to it.You are ignorant about how its essential in a RTS game. IF you watch your own recorded game, you cant see what the other player did. and thats why a replay system is used. to learn from what the other player did. AOE2 (NOT HD) THE ONE RELEASED 20 YEARS AGO HAS IT.
    but hey your website games dont have one so it must be okay.

The game wasnt improved, you are just blind. and starcraft remastered is a great game.
Also i know programming. I dont do big flash website games like you, but it isnt the point what i do, the point is this game is not even close to being a definitive edition of any sort. its more like a downgrade.
You talk like we cant complain. we must like this game and dont say anything bad about it.
Hey maybe they should contact you to fix the game cause you seem like having a lot of knowledge from your flashy games lol
I dont care if you attack me personally, i dont feel bad for being insulted by a random online stranger.
Very mature attacking my sister btw. lol
Sorry if im being disrespectful. Not my intention. I just pointed the fact he said without “evidence”.-

Also i think you are the troll.

ROFL
Heres my online experience:
Screenshot_2018-07-06_11-59-59

1 Like

“Another engine, like AOE2 one” LEL!!! Seriously bro, at least have some decency to do research before typing your stuff. We are not talking about game recreation. And if they were doing that, do you know how inefficient that would be? And that at the end, maybe 3-4 yr down the road, still wont make you happy. Anyways, you are a one salty guy/girl i can’t waste my time with, i doubt anything will change your mind. I am glad they are not fixing this, i want you to regret buying this then leave with in vain and take like-minded individuals with you.

Also, who said this is my actual account, and why on earth i would use my Xbox/win10 account for forums? To make halfwits like you justify my claims? I make my games 100% free, and reviews I have are ok (4.3/5.0, 89-88/100, average on two games from >25k users), so in order to talk to you all logical souls with the language you all understand, i have to hide myself. I take criticism seriously in my games even though i don’t make any money…i like making games, but when there is a nonsense, i do correct folks. And when there is a troll, I become troll. Eye for an eye, as simple as that. And i like this, it takes some of my frustration out. LOL, use your mind sometimes. I forgot you are using those to come up with nonsensical arguments. By the way, calling me dumb told me how much mature you are, so i had to come to your level to talk to you. What’s with those all-caps man, is your blood pressure getting high?

Again, make a game first, then tell us how a game should perform or should include. ■■■■ forget making a game, just mod a game. I think you can’t even do that, how about just make a map from in game editor and publish that, and we will see how much talented and originality you have. Yeah?

For me, a 20 year old game which now has plethora of improvement in every front, but missed in one or two front is a good outcome. I don’t blame the forgotten empire nor I blame MS studios. If you know anything about this DE edition, then know it first started without MSoft’s involvement, i am happy. Do i think game needs more fixing. ■■■■ yes, I know multiplayer is bad. But do i care for watching my replays from a ingame recorder, No. I am personally amazed by their talent. I still don’t see how they actually succeed doing most of the things. Call me stupid, or whatever, but i will stick to this point, and tell you, you all should just stick with Blizzard games or Fortnite. They serve you well.

“Another engine, like AOE2 one” LEL!!! Seriously bro, at least have some decency to do research before typing your stuff.
You are really something different.
Guess that a million dollar corporation cant do what a few modders can:
https://www.moddb.com/mods/rome-returns

Be satisfied with this non-supported since release half baked game.
Justify this no support policy since day 1.
Justify lot of missing features.
It all comes down to M$ not wanting to spend the money.
But you think its all fine. Okay bud enjoy playing Babylon campaign over and over.
I for sure wont. and i know many others who really play the game, not like you, wont be satisfied.

You speak so highly of yourself its dusgusting.
You cant understand the fact that a customer doesnt need to know anything about development process.
It needs to have its demands satisfied, and this game doesnt do it.
“But do i care for watching my replays from a ingame recorder, No”
Go play your mobile web based games and get out of rts.
Also whats the problem with blizzard, they are a good dev. You mediocre devs have problems with real enterprises that make quality games?
sad.
post your multiplayer games.
Also i wont be leaving any time soon. I like the game and i play it at least one time every week.
I never see you playing. And i have seen most ppl who really play.
We critize the game because we love it and know it could be way better and bigger.

Oh god, i am crying in laughter. I met lot like you, but your perseverance of defending non sense is above most i have dealt with. Keep talking through your ***, and i hope that they don’t fix the issue you specifically facing any time soon. But i know devs, they will do it, but i want them to take their time. I pray that this thing actually not hurting your real life, and people around you. Because from your cheap arguments, and overreactions to such a minor fixable thing speaks to me that you are less than 18 years old now reaching puberty.

Now, let me ask you this, why are you so blind and multi-personality character?
“Look at crash bandicoot trilogy remake. Its an old game completly remade.” Really? However I saw the platforming and controls exactly the way they were back in my days. They only did the somewhat bug fix, upgraded sound and graphics. Don’t believe me, read the user reviews then traditional reviews. Isn’t what we received in AGE:DE too, figuratively speaking? Are you pissed because Activision(- Blizzard) didn’t launch their games with proper 60fps (got added later) and with updated control and updated platforming and, no. Exactly, you decided to rip this game because of what reason again? Microsoft? Or it not being clone of a starcraft remaster which is nothing compare to what we have here?

Was i speaking highly of myself, yes. I can actually make stuff so off-course i have every right to brag. Printing Hello World is not a programming since you “Also know programming,” my 2 year old niece can do that you should know this by now. Also, why was I bragging? Answer is, i have stats to prove because you said " hey your website games don’t have [recorder] so it must be okay." I was telling you how nobody cares about the stuff you are whining about, so i gave you my received score from actual gamers. You know you got a good game here, but you started to bang everyone here for some time-passing reason.

TL;DR, out of two game, I have a multiplayer only game, here is hint, go to armor games, and search online multiplayer game, my game is in top 20. I made it myself along with 2 great talented folks who are younger than you and are very active in a git and stack arqude (wont give their names either), and know thing or two before they start talking trash in forums. Yes, you should feel disgusted, because you are all talk no work, no research.

Tomorrow you will get a profession, and i will come blindly toward you and start complaining without knowing how ‘your’ product works and you will say same thing to me. I guarantee. If you know programming why don’t we talk in a technical manner? And still haven’t confirmed if you can make something like a mod or map? Yeah? I will see how much you know then. Because so far only thing you know about programming is the word “Engine” you don’t even know what it is consists of and how it is made then implemented.

“Also whats the problem with blizzard, they are a good dev. You mediocre devs have problems with real enterprises that make quality games?” You don’t know jack **** about about how they do their business, oops did you forget, by robbing the kid like you. Sorry your dad, kid is just a vehicle to a wallet. And can i make paid games…yeah…but i will not, ever, because there are decent individual around the world who don’t have a good financial situation and appreciates someone’s work.The day i started making games, i always been making in browser, because this is where those gamers come, and FYI i also make free mods in Steam and a huge believer in open source stuff. I am not a fully fledged game developer, this is my part time hobby.

Lastly, “We critize the game because we love it and know it could be way better and bigger.” Who are these “We”, baseless trolls? I have told you, game needs fixing in multiplayer part, and it is coming rather slow. Dont automatically assume that they will never fix it, unless they give their officail word. Are you that impaired to read that? I have said it, 3 times already. Read my whole posts, it may open your inner soul.

Dude isn’t a remake. Is a remaster.

1 Like

Don’t worry he doesn’t even know difference between remaster and remake and definitive edition. You are talking to a rock who has no knowledge.

you make browser games played by 5 years olds. lol im done with you

LOL 5 year olds? I dont know who plays my games. Even if they are 5 year old, i see them consistent in my games and without any problems, they have fun. You are really stupid, you can’t see who comes and goes in a browser based games. So again you talked through your *** where your brain is.

lol bro calm down did i hit your nerdy feelings?.
Dont be salty your games are crap.
Thats why you like this game. You make ■■■■
why would i lose my time looking at your horrible flash game lol

Why you are attacking this guy? You are angry as him?

isnt he attacking me? im watching brazil match real chilling :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh wow, see see your own posts, i am closing on how old you are actually. Never met a troll without any knowledge. You are keep showing us how stupid and incoherent you are. You are like that earthworm who is trying to move both ends, don’t know where. Just praying that he escapes the reality, reality that he is a pure ****.