Having problems with mission completion/ acheivements sync

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
after not getting the Imperial age achievement on steam even after completing the campaign with imperial ages whenever available… (even got 100 elephant achievement)
Now during Morgan Black story, The mission to collect the nearby shipwreck resources didn’t complete either, (Attached the screenshots).

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. try advancing to imperial age when you start playing the game with indian civ. campaigns on steam
  2. play morgan black’s 2nd mission & try go and collect the treasure on shipwreck
  3. will add more as I play through so this game can be fixed coz it will be played for years XD

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The mission should have completed/achievement should have been received

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
Nothing

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.
attached