Help getting personal civilization mods to work

If that doesn’t work, you could try putting those mods in your “Installed” folder manually if you just want to play singleplayer.

Unfortunately, I’m not very good with moving files around; I’m not sure I could manage even that.

I found them on “Browse Mods” and subscribed to them. Hopefully they work now.

It worked! Finally! :slight_smile:

Great, Glad you got it working!

One problem though - the architecture and unit availability is all wrong. I have the Frank tech tree and architecture instead of what I’m actually supposed to have. I know because I gave the Georgians Steppe Lancers, yet they don’t have it in the mod. I don’t know what to do.

When you hosted a game, did you remember to click the Data Mod dropdown and select the datapack?

Yeah, that’s what I did. I unselected it, but then selected it again. Perhaps I shouldn’t have done that.

That’s really weird. I think at this point it might be best to recreate the civ on KrakenMeister’s website and try uploading it again.

No, it worked this time.

The game still thinks it’s the Franks with the language and song, but everything else works as the Georgians. Edit: Also, the tips apply to the Franks, not the Georgians. Not a big deal, really.

Oh awesome. Glad it worked!

I recommend trying them out and seeing how they work.

The Armenians are a siege and cavalry civilization, with decent monks as well. They have fully upgraded Paladins (I think) and a full siege tree.

The Georgians, despite being listed as an archer and siege civilization, are really meant to be more of an infantry and cavalry civilization, with a bit of cavalry archer stuff thrown in for good measure. They’re basically a jack-of-all-trades civilization.

1 Like

Wait, where is this website?

@TyrannoNinja It’s at krakenmeister.com/civbuilder

1 Like