Hi admin of Microsoft several times I write it

Cancel all random from settings of rank team game, anyone want random let they do random and other let they have civ they want to play, I buy game for comfort not get angry with game, and stupid settings all random make me angry and I don’t want say that but your stupid settings, make me afk many game don’t ask me why. Learn from other game like LOL you can ban , and choose your civ u want. -_- and ban 1-2 day for your stupid:))) haizzzz

4 Likes

excellent post, upvoted!

1 Like

Thank so much, just cause I get ban 2 time, and many people ask why so much Afk games in ranked, . -_- if can ask they need think more reason they get it. Of course I agree in a team some one want pick and some for random but , imposed someone must do follow you and can not resistant it is dictator. Same Hitler of game

Why are you admitting to afk and rage quitting and getting mad when you are letting down 1-3 teammates because you had a poorly translated tantrum?

3 Likes

:))))) because settings terrible of this game, :))) remove it and no one angry with it. Why I admitted ít , simple let Microsoft know this settings is trash.

Then don’t play under rhose parameters in team games. you are taking a massive dump on your teammates and their time as well. Grow up!

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:, and you make me lost my time too , team game :())) and team mate need random for you not me. Want to random just for you don’t make it to me OK. Trash settings :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Your disdain for other people is bordering on repulsive. Shame on you!

5 Likes

Easy I don’t get thing I want I gg. And you too. Waste settings :grin::grin::grin::grin:

If you continue to AFK on ranked games you will be permanently banned (deservedly so)

If you don’t want to play with ranked settings just don’t play ranked, it’s that easy

3 Likes

Leave… before the game starts? FFS man, be an adult even though my teenage cousin types smarter than you.

2 Likes

this post will go down as legend

1 Like

I can delete the shit game if ít happen pay for the shit game it OK, :))) play rank just for let pick civ I want :smiling_face::heart:. If not don’t need. Game for comfort only but if it brings for you angry and stress better delete it. DE I have and next time see Microsoft game I must rethink my money need spend for the shit or not :grin::grin::grin::grin:

great post, make an aoe2 youtube channel sir

1 Like

I hate this Force Random option too, but the chance to get such a game is 2% or lower according to my experience, so feel free to resign.

1 Like

Thank a lot, I think I’m not suitable for do it. Just I want share thing I feel very bad when play this game. Agree ít is ranked. But it make fun for people too. Or just do some auto seek game without rank, it is a my suggestions never I join the rank for random civ.

Not all game I will afk for it, although it a reason, example if the last my game in the night have random civ, I will gg soon let play another game with my civ I famous.

1 Like

I really do not understand if you want this to happen from all your heart by reading the whole passage.

And I do not understand if you are scolding or praising from the above both quotes and even if it is that “random” or “choose your civ” is the best that you are expecting is also not clear.

Sorry to make a reply about the confusion created instead of your support or purport. But I really do not understand your opinions.

1 Like

And I think there is already an OP with this discussion

In team games player should not be forced to random civ

2 Likes

tbh I strongly disagree, people choose random in teams when they don’t deal with some cancer rehearsed strat like Portuguese castledrops into organs or obnoxious teambonus combos… I just appreciate OP’s wordsmithing

2 Likes