- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.50292.0 , but was happening for many versions prior to this.
- GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
When clicking on the Hotkey tab in settings, it takes about 5 minutes or more to load.
If I save the hotkeys, then go back to settings, it again takes about 5 minutes or more to load (since it tries loading the hotkeys). If I go to any of the other tabs and save, then I go back into Settings, the respective tab loads instantly (because it’s not the Hotkey tab).
Also, when accessing the Recs tab of Saved Games and Recordings, it takes about 10 minutes to load, even if I don’t have any recordings or saved games.
- 100% of the time (ALWAYS)
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go to Settings
- Click on the Hotkeys tab
- It takes about 5 or more minutes to load
- Go to Single Player
- Click on the Load Game button
- It takes about 5 or more minutes to load the Saved Games tab. Clicking the Replays tab loads instantly (because the files were loaded with the Saved Games load).
Should take a few seconds or less to load.