Hotkeys changed

I installed aoe2 de, and noticed my hotkeys have been changed or do not work at all. For instance pressing hotkeys do not cause anything to happen. when i press q + w nothing happens. i quite often keep getting the outpost coming up. I have reformatted pc, and reinstalled aoe2, but nothing changes.
Any help greatly appreciated.

What does your Hotkeys settings page look like? (post a screenshot).

There are different choices in drop-down, maybe you’re not on the hotkey preset selection you think you are?

Thank you for your reply.
I know about the hotkey preset and i have toggled with that, but i cant seem to get the normal de ones working.
I have searched forum for answers, but none of the answers seem to work for me.
I have included screenshots.

Hmm, I’m not personally sure what’s going on. (Aside from maybe it being a bug; possibly resulting from a recent game patch.) Hopefully someone will find the thread and have advice. I assume you’ve already tried disabling all your AoE game Mods to see if that fixes.

But in the meantime, do you think this sounds like your issue? If so, read through as a couple solutions or workarounds are mentioned to try

Thanks for the reply. I noticed that post when i was searching for a solution, but none of the posts i read helped. Yes my problem is as described in the post. I have uninstalled all mods. I have installed aoe2 on another different pc, but i am still getting the hotkey problem. below is the details for this pc. The other pc was version 21H2.

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H1
Installed on ‎17/‎08/‎2021
OS build 19043.1415
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

AOE 2 DE VERSION 101.101.56005.0.0
Microsoft xbox

Should i post this in the bug section.