How to gut Lithuanians in one move

???
This change is just bad and needs to be reverted, a lot of people agree wth that

No. It’s not that bad. It’s a good change. The Lithuanians were too strong. And they’re not by any means ‘gutted’.

And it’s not just this post. It’s all your posts. All you do is whine and complain.

I did the math for you, you should try it sometime.

Lithuanians with this change will still have the strongest Paladins in the game. This change simply reduces the gap by a fair margin.

Don’t forget the Leitis still exist. They will beat the crap out of any other Cavalry unit in the game. (The only exceptions being Berber, Saracen, Malian, and Indian Camels. Oh, and Elephants.)

2 Likes

No, The Tuetons and Franks will be miles waay better than Lith Paladisn, for the sole reason that they have free and instant stuff, backed with eco bonuses, Lithuanians don’t have that.

Leitis is strong for sure, more viable now, unlikely.

They do have that. It’s called the Leitis. Who now get Blast Furnace for FREE.

See above.

-=-=-=-=-

Lithuanians Paladins still win against Frank and Teutons. I did the math. Did you?

Oh, and Don’t Forget. The Lithuanians have some of the best Halberdiers in the game. Maybe you should use them if you are TRULY CONCERNED about having weaker Cavalry. They will still deal at minimum 34 damage, Blast Furnace or not.

1 Like

Here’s the thing. In team games the leitis just won’t hold up. Even if it’s dirt cheap gold wise

It still requires a castle to make.
It had 1 pierce armor base meaning it takes half the archer shots to kill.

1 Like

Teutons or franks will be better.
Attack is not as important as health or armor.

The leitis? In team games? Arbs will wreck them

But it’s not just 1 on 1. Franks have a better economy and can replace those paladins faster.

In a team game? Lol. Do you understand the way team games are played At all?

2 Likes

5 conscription castles will literally saturate a 120 villager eco.

Even if that was a problem somehow, you can afford both paladin and elite leitis in team games and you can mix them together in formation and have them on separate control groups for micro. Especially if the team gives you an extra relic or two.

Yeah just get up 5 castles. That’s not easy.

The leitis will get absolutely wrecked by archers.

1 Like

New thread: nerf farimba

Let’s go!

It’s important enough to win the engagement. The Lithuanians beat them Both.

1 Like

Here’s the really cool about fighting archers as cavalry.

You don’t have to. You can do this wonderful thing called running away.

Also. Skirmishers. You have them. Some of the best Skirmishers, too.

5 Likes

It’s a good change that makes them more balanced. Their paladins had been a little too good so people wouldnt go for leitis, now theres more of a choice to be made between their paladins and their leitis.
I approve

2 Likes

I think its not insignificant, especially in a 4v4 game.

This change seems good in my eyes, this civ have no problem to grab relics in tg, so you will see paladin +6 which is still very strong,
as for 1v1, i saw numerous time that the civ is now “dead” lol? they have great dark / feudal age and very decent castle age while in imp they have a lot of strong options that the franks and teutons don’t have so there is no point to compare with them, in which word lacking +4 is a great problem ? for halberdier ? they don’t need that to be good. leitis ? buffed. paladin ? yes, but if you see paladin +8 in 1v1 that is already over for long time, this change have almost no impact for 1v1,
that is for tg which prevent a pocket which can 2v1 especially when trade is done.

2 Likes

When I compare, I mean for TGs, which boths civs now outclasse Liths by a massive margin, Franks can even reach paladin faster thanks by Chivalry and OP eco.
Getting two relics for Liths is now a must, and other civs will just have more easy time to deny the players will all know the Lithuanian player without 2 relics is trash.

This is the only thing you’ve been right about. Yes, they should have nerfed the Franks at the same time. The Lithuanians were a very strong team game civ, the Franks were even stronger.

Still, You cannot claim that the Lithuanians are now ‘gutted’.

1 Like

Yes. But not for the reasons you cite. The nerf is basically completely irrelevant outside of Arena games. It’s almost like FE tried to engineer a nerf to slightly reduce the win rate of the civ, without actually affecting the civ’s viability and OPness
 so that those who complain about civ win % will ignore the civ
 and that is why the change is bad. It doesn’t address how broken the 150F start is on open maps.

These are 2 big deals though. With Farimba, you’re basically paying a giant markup to have +3 attack on your cavalry, compared to civs that just get Blast Furnace. And your infantry are stuck at +2. So Farimba is not that great, and you’re completely generic in castle. Meanwhile, if you even get 2 relics (reasonable in many situations) you already have blast furnace in castle age for your cav. Then also, when you check the civ that Farimba is given to
 you have only FU camels, no Hussar, no Paladin.

1 Like

True but anything more supporting it and Farimba would be actually broken. My reply you responded to was just a joke.