[Hub] Civilization Concepts

As it looks like our request to pin this thread (maybe in the modding section) is just ignored I would propose a different method.

A) Everybody how makes a new civ concept adds a link in his opening post to this thread: [Hub] Civilization Concepts

This will also make it easier to collect all the new civ concepts here as we can just catch them from the footer of this threads opening post. But the main point is that then the [HUB] aspect of this thread works properly in all directions. It makes sure that we get all concepts in.

B) We make like every 3 months different polls like this one: [Poll](Updated) Which civs would you like to see in the game? (All popularly requested civs included)
Where we link all the civs that are included in the polls from this thread. Instead of a wiki page we use the direct links we gladly have collected here already. And then we make a simple refer to this Page so everybody who is interested in keeping this thread alive gets a link.

I think the best situation when making this kind of polls is when there is not much discussion about actual stuff going on like currently. So we do 2 things at once: We open a new discussion at a time where the content creation has slowed down a bit, which ofc will occur from time to time especially if there are no “big tourneys” going on and we keep up the work of people who try to give inspirations for modders despite they don’t have the capabilities of doing modding themselves.

What do you think about this idea?

Do we now have collected all the “old” civilisation concepts? Can everybody who made civ concepts please look in his/her thread history and tell me? I hope I got all, but it’s a really annoying task to “fish” them out. And like with all annoying tasks you will very likely oversee stuff.

(Except the ones of this week, I will include them tomorrow or saturday)