Idea about Madrasah unique technology (saracens)

for further evidence the @LightCav1413 account was made on june 9th the horse archer account got banned one day prior and equalizer got banned on the 3th

CONICEDENCE I THINK NOT

3 Likes

As I said you people who start mocking and go off-topic and keep saying that I am someone else.

So? What am I suppose to do? I am LightCav1413 not those people.

yeah okay man. youā€™re not equalizer you just
use the same 7/11/etc.
use the same ā€œbroā€.
use the same bolded text.
have the same post style.
agree with almost every balance change he suggested.
showed up the day after he got banned.
said you suggested 70 gold for boyar before (only to backpedal when called on it).

even for the most skeptical of people that is a lot of coincidences to stack on top of each other.

1 Like

Yeah exactly! Its a coincidence.

Coincidence would be one of these things or two of these things coinciding.
when you have 7 of them (and thatā€™s just the short list) thatā€™s not coincidence anymore.
Juries have found people GUILTY of crimes with less Coincidences.

1 Like

I think also that if he was someone new heā€™d genuinely just have a laugh find it funny and not get pissed off like he is now. Threatening reporting is major sus someone new wouldnā€™t threaten report over a mixup theyā€™d just stop replying in this thread and would find it amusing most likely I believe

1 Like

I clicked on this thread as I also have some interesting idea to change ā€œMadrasahā€ tech. But after reading the full thread Iā€™m literally lmao.

Iā€™m one of the very few people that use 11 but never used 7 or 14. Maybe used 14 one or two times. Meanwhile LightCav and Equalizer both love to use these numbers and the word ā€œBrokenā€.

or OP.

1 Like

I am very interested to know your idea (I am not kidding) because any change for Madrasah will be good.

How did you write this with less 20 chars?

Wololo

You are using cheating system (11 joking).

any character between <> is omitted

2 Likes