Ideas for unused UTs

the only time skirms realistically see play is in castle and feudal in TGs, skirms accuracy isn’t that bad anyway. We’re stretching it at this point/

sometimes its ok to admit when you are wrong (jokes) its a 2% food gathering rate, only in dark, and drops off the longer the game goes. 2% (edit:seems its actually less than 2% 607.5/615sec) over such a short period, is not going to make a difference in any except the absolute top tier games…

but i will of course admit there can be multiple contenders for the most useless UT/team bonus… just because ethiopians also have a possibly bad one, doesnt mean the incan one shouldnt change… it just means there are more things wrong with the game…

i might be dumb, but i love me the imp skirms… i cant make perfect trade to maximise pop with only gold units, and i would rather throw that gold at something else(like trebs or bbc)… especially when im facing cav archers or some other nonsense and i either dont have great archers or camels and the opponent is rekking my siege before i can get close (eg britons)

Making it cost only trash resources was a great chance. Now you can research it when you are out of gold, before that you either use the market or you had to have some gold left.

That is reasonable.

Well, some may use them even in team games, so the gold from trade is invested on other units, like paladins. It’s not, it have the opportunity to synergies well with other bonus.

Their outpost have insane LoS, having it apply to all team is a good bonus, though I would prefer ed an free stone outpost bonus.

Yes yes sorry, saw it later.

Skirms are the least archer unit affected by TR, so having better skirms but bad CA or xbows could compensate a bit.

I would say that in TG you are not that happy to go skirms, even the imperial ones. I would rather that my ally Vietnamese takes care of archers with rattans. However, if Vietnamese are asked for knights (they have decent ones) into eles, then I guess imperial skirms matter more to counter archers, since this is difficult to go rattans + eles. I mean, you are supposed to do something, not just let Vietnamese to do all 11

Overall Vietnamese are pretty flexible in TGs but it is not a matter of UT…