Ideas para futuros dlc´s (aunque no ocurran xD)

Well hello … again xd over time I’ve been thinking about the possible dlc’s that aoe 3 De could have and some of the ideas I’ve had (and taking others from the community, thank you very much xd) have given the next:

Dlc: Lords of the Baltic
-2 New Civilizations: The Danes and the Polish-Lithuanians
-3 New Historical Scenarios (Borodino, Pirna site and Narva)
-5 New Historic Battles (Battle of Waterloo, 2nd Siege of Vienna (Kahlenberg), Battle of Dybbol, Battle of Cartagena de Indias, Battle of Azores)
-10 New Maps of America and Europe
-2 Historical Campaigns: The story of a Great Captain (Spanish)
The Lion of the North (Swedes)

Dlc: Empires of the East
-2 New Civilizations: The Persians and the Mughals
-Rework of the Ottomans and the Indians, the Ottoman architecture will be changed as well as new cards will be added to both the Indians and the Ottomans (The update of the Ottomans and Indians is free)
-5 New Historical Battles (Battle of Panipat 1556, Siege of Malta 1565, Siege of Castelnouvo, Battle of the Pyramids 1797, Battle of Kurikara
-2 New Historical Campaigns: The Magnificent (History of Soliman I) (Ottomans) A Child Born for War (Napoleon Bonaparte) (French).

And I had thought of a third where the Mapuches and Brazilians would be with 5 historical settings of America and 4 historical battles in which I had thought of Gettysburg, El Maule, Battle of Maipu and the Alamo, as well as 2 historical campaigns for the Incas and the Aztecs.

9 Likes

DLC Age of Revolutions. (Free)

Main.

1. General rework for revolutions, more units and more unique cards for revolutions.
  2. Customizable decks and the ability to create strategies based on the new units.
  3. new revolutions, for example, Greece, Bolivia, Ireland, Norway, Serbia, Etc.

Secondary.

1. Historical battles over revolutions
  2. Historical maps of cities and fortresses
  3. New game mode, Global Conquest. (Create your own empire)

Others.

1. The ability to limit the maximum age in Revolution.
  2. More variety of strategies for revolutions.
  3. It can be played as a revolution from the beginning of the game.
  4. The home cities of the revolutions better represent the real cities, it does not make sense that all the revolutions have the same home city

South America DLC

1. Argentina. More variety of cattle won and new cards for all civilizations (cattle)
  2. Brazil. More maps for the northern part of South America.
  3. Mapuches. more maps for the southern part of South America.

:+1:

So true it hurts :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

The third will not happen since you have the historical maps: Waterloo (The Napoleonic Wars map), Khalenberg (Great Turkish War map),the last battles could be, the last although I would like,it will never happen, unless we do not have a dlc for a whole year…

The Mughals are already the Indians, I would prefer Oman or Durrani…The siege of Malta is already in Morgan’s campaign…and Kurikara is medieval, it has no sense to be in AoE 3, although in AoE 4 it is something else… the latter would have been fine… with the original release of the game, either in 2005 or in 2020…

Yes, it would have been especially interesting Gettysburg and the Alamo, as they appear in American Conquest… Inca campaign I do not think, with the battle of Maule against Mapuches would be enough and well the Aztecs are already antagonists in the Chinese campaign, so it would not be necessary a campaign for them…

He visto a mucha gente pedir mogoles, ya que consideran a la india un raj britanico asi que por eso los puse, y si se que hay escenarios historicos que representan batallas pero yo quiero batallas historicas. y si confundi la batalla de kurikara con la de sekigajara, pero esa esta en la campaña de japón asi que podria ser reemplazada por otra.

Claro,batallas históricas japonesas podés poner la Guerra Boshin (1868-1869) o la Rebelión de Satsuma (1877) aka El último samurai…con el ejército japonés todo modernizado con ametralladoras Gatlings contra samurais del shogún Tokugawa o los daimios rebeldes…

2 Likes

Konahrik i would prefer this model for a south America DLC:
1 Brazil should be a stand alone civ ( like Mexico and United States)
2 the South America DLC should contain instead Colombians and Argentinians should be named " The Libertadors". All these three civilizations should use the american civilization mechanichs ( Federal States for aging up, a general as the equivalent of the explorer and Saloon instead of tavern). buth maybe with colombia and Argentina these two should have some revolution mechanich. and heres is my proposal, Colombia and Argentina can revolt from Commerce Age onwards but unlike Mexico their revolutions can further age up but cannot revert. That Way Colombia may revolt in commerce Age into Perú and Bolivia, and in Fortress Age into Venezuela and Ecuador and each one of these revolutions may evolve furtherly insted reverting into Colombia. Argentina Should Have also Peru and Bolivia in Commerce Age and for Fortress Age they should be able to revolt into Uruguay and Paraguay.
3 Colombians leader should be Simon Bolivar, Argentines leader should be José de San MArtín annd Brazilians leader should be Pedro II.
4. this way the devs may include historical battles maps or campaigns directly adressing the LAtin American Wars of independence.
5 Chileans may also be a Stand Alone civilization but if not they may be released along with the Mapuche civilization in another DLC.

2 Likes

your proposal sounds interesting. :slightly_smiling_face:

Another idea that I would like is a DLC of native civilizations for South America, but I don’t know what civilization could accompany the Mapuche.

This is why I think Chileans and Mapuche may make for another DLC despite one is an " american " civilizaton and the other is a " native American" because bothare from the same region and both entered in conflict several times.

2 Likes

El Dlc que incluya a los chilenos y mapuches podria llamarse “Guerras de Arauco” y podria venir con la batalla historica del maule (incas vs mapuches) la de yungay (peruanos y chilenos vs la confederacion peruano-boliviana)

3 Likes

exacto y el que lleve a Argentina y Colombia " Los Libertadores" como ya mencione y se les podria poner a ambas facciones la mecanica de revolucion que mencione en el otro comment ( que se puedan revolucionar en Edad de comercio o en edad de las fortalezas pero que a diferencia de las de Mexico esas revoluciones puedan avanzar de edad siendo la revolucion sin regresar a la faccion originaria) asi en edad de comercio ambas facciones pueden revolucionarse en Peru y Bolivia ( Simon Bolivar y Jose de San Martin se involucraron en la independencia de estos dos paises asi que creo que hace sientido), y luego Colombia tendria en Edad de las fortalezas a Venezuela y Ecuador mientras que Argentina se podria revolucionar en Uruguay y Paraguay.

2 Likes

Exacto, eso suena bastante interesante para una civ los que podrian representar a america del sur serian (Colombia, Argentina, chile y brasil, sumando a los mapuches)

Con eso quedaria bastante bien para cerrar con Sudamerica creo yo. y bueno otras propuestas para mi personalmente seria un segundo DLC de Africa que nos traiga al Reino del Congo y al Reino Zulu, uno de Asia que traiga a Tailandia ( el unico reino que nunca fue colonizado en esa region) y a Persia aunque siento que este no encaja tan bien pero bueno. uno mas de europa como bien dijeron arriba de Polonia-Lituania y Dinamarca y tal vez uno tambien de Oceania que traiga a Hawaii y los Maories. con los mughal no estoy tan de acuerdo porque como que ya se traslapa con India de hecho Akbar es Mughal y es la IA de los Indios.

1 Like

i think if we see more new world civs it will be brazil, might even be the next DLC if current trends continue.

i dont think you should expect a duo DLC for new world nations, nor do i really imagine we get more after brazil but who knows.

Yo haría un dlc árabigo por un lado:Persia (Abbas I) y Omán (Said bin Sultan) y por otro un dlc del Sudeste Asiático con Birmania (Mindon Min) y Tailandia (Naresuan)…

1 Like

Yo creo que un DLC con toda los países de Sudamérica estaría bueno porque son pocos países y se finiquita la región.

3 Likes

Yo diria que tendrian que ser tres ya que los DLC del age III estan sacando de a dos civis o de a una, asi se puede sacar uno de Colombia y argentina ( con una mecanica de revoluciones como la que ya mencione para cubrir Peru Bolivia, Venezuela ecuador, Paraguay y Uruguay), otro de Chile y los Mapuches y Brasil se venderia por separado como lo hicieron con Mexico y EEUU.

1 Like

La mecánica de revolución de los países que fueron ayudados por los independentistas tienen sentido con esos países;

• Simón Bolivar: Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Perú, Bolivia y Panamá

• San Martín: Argentina, Chile y Perú

No así Paraguay que tiene el antecedente de la Revolución Comunera desde 1542, puede ser una revolución de españa desde Edad Colonial

Uruguay puede ser una carta-revolución temprana, que te envíe Caudillos (con auras) y muchos gauchos (eficientes en combate y recolección de comida) para rushear a gusto

el problema es que panama se sale del tiempo auqne podria ser una revolucion de edad industrial.
Tanto San Martin como Bolivar ayudaron a independizar el virreinato de Peru asiq ue creo que podrian compartir Peru y Bolivia ( Bolivia incluso formo parte de las provincias unidas del rio de la plata.
LAs civilizaciones base serian Colombia y argentina.
Pues con paraguay podrian quitar a Peru de españa para que esta fuera revolucion de Colombia y Argentina y dejar paraguay en el lugar de Perú y para el caso de los portuguese le tendrian que poner otra revolucion en el lugar de peru ( se me ocurre que pongan algun pais africano). Aun asi Paraguay tambien se considero parte de las provincias unidas del rio de la plata asi que si la dejan como en mi propuesta inicial tampoco quedaria mal.
sobre la revolucion comunera de 1542 esa si que podria ser una carta para España de edad colonial mas que una revolucion como las demas. y bueno no fue el unico intento de secesion de españa en la era Colonial ahi tienes en Mexico a Guillen de Lampart que intento secesionar Nueva España de forma infructuosa.

1 Like

Igual pondría Perú, y Bolivia como revolución o país propio. Gran Colombia, y Vzla y Ecuador como revolución. Chile, Arg, Brasil y era. Mapuches soy neutral, pero si salen, seguro que los compro.
Si Bolivia es revolución la pondría de Perú y España.

1 Like

No había pensado en esto, estaba citando por dar ejemplos pero sí, una revolución muy tardía puede ser algo nuevo

Cuando ves que un jugador de Inglaterra puede revolucionarse en USA contra un jugador de USA dlc que es aliado de España que se revolucionó en México contra el México dlc…no me preocupan para nada los duplicados

1 Like