Idiotic maps week in team games?

That’s the point, yet they shouldn’t be able to decide that no-one else can, as they don’t represent a majority.

2 Likes

We are not the pro scene we are average joes who just want to be involved as it should be as it shouldt be dictated by pros but by this community.

In tournaments i ca n totally understand that but thats different

2 Likes

Instead of seeing what is wrong with a given map, see what skills you can sharpen through it.

Players of various skill levels use a multitude of maps for various purposes such as chilling. I would not be surprised if some players that you might see as the best of the best use Michi that way.

Please tell me what kind of ability michi need ?v NOTHING: IT IS A MAP TO WASTE PEOPLE’S TIME.

1 Like

At this point I’m just tempted to drop the game outright until they fix voting.

1 Like

Everyone*

*Including those not playing ranked.

And now we are at same place again. We have mich in map pool 11.

1 Like

Walling behind tree on Michi is cancer that is a guaranteed 1h+ game. I don’t know which braindead person added it to ranked games.
2 Nomads in pool are funny. I don’t play nomad in team game due to too much RNG. I can’t ban all of them now because I don’t have enough ban. I know people only vote for fun instead of competition. I will just do the same in game. who cares.

I think the same. Michi has no meanin in ranked map pool and if you ban nomad you have to play land nomad. 11.

I dont get this hypocracy. Yea you might not like this map but every map should be playable and deliberatly dodging it dont help. Just learn and grow on every map that always help, instead of white knighting arabia only

WTF ARE YOU TALKİNG ABOUT ? What is the point of michi ? What i will learn ?

I played 10 nomad games in a row. Nomad-land nomad-land nomad-land nomad-nomad… If i ban nomad i will play michi and land nomad , if i ban land nomad i will play nomad and michi.

Some guys get all the luck.

1 Like

Let me explain why Michi and Nomad shouldn’t be on rank team games.

On Michi, you can’t start attack immediately on imperial age. On other maps, you can either Treb enemy castle or break weak trees. You have to break thick tree walls first on Michi and you find enemy walls behind tree.
It means your opponents can be 5min slower and still be able to defend your attacks without early casualty.
This isnt encouraging people to be good and fast. It is better to wait and push back. It is against the purpose of competition. In this case, Amazon Tunnel makes people feel better, you can hit walls at least.

On nomad, especially on random team, you are pretty much done for if you get into more than 1 enemies. You can argue that you can run and reboom but you definitely won’t do well as there in 1v1. This isn’t fun for many people or it can’t explain why people usually resign early. You have to expect that your teammates will carry you when you run into multiple opponents , hope your teammates won’t resign early when they are in bad locations. It’s too much RNG and it shouldn’t be in competitions

1 Like

It’s just a different kind of speed you need I think. It’s about outbooming the opponents, not rushing them. It’s an alternate style, it clearly doesn’t appeal to you, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t enjoyed by other players.

4 Likes

There is no way to outboom your opponents. You have to invest onager upgrade, cut trees,break walls to get your opponent’ s base while your opponent catching you at booming.

If you have onager and your opponent doesnt you are already ahead, unless you train only a couple of them, then it’s your fault, not the map’s

3 Likes

Doesnt mean people wouldt like instant aggression and some that play michi would prefer to build up a big army and then break through

To that point i would say yea i guess but if you think about it not having everything in every game to the same degree makes a edge because you got to think over corners and revalue certain aspects in the game

1 Like

Having onager mean nothing in this map. You still have to cut trees, break walls etc. At this time your opponent will make army too.

I know what you are talking about. On BF, you outboom your opponents and get 1k resource lead, you can break trees and hit them first. On Michi, it will take much longer to break thick trees and you have to deal with the walls too. Your opponents can catch up in eco during the time.
Also, a player with 200 higher elo can barely have any advantage against lower elo players in a fully boomed game.

The problem is that people enjoy the game for fun, many people don’t care about competition, and they blame others who resign early for fun