- **Build:Newst at date 9/14/2020
- Platform: Steam / Microsoft Store
- Operating System: Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.
Every time I host a mach my color is set to green, this happened first while hosting a 1v1v1 at the arena map and picking the color, since them I have been forced to use the color no matter what game I’m playing and regardless if there is another green player (In that case we both show as green).
Uninstaling the game and reeinstaling it doesent fix, as of today I haven’t modded age of empires yet.
List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s how to reproduce the issue:
- Host a game named 1v1v1 NOOBS Arena, with 3 players and pick the colour green.
- Pick the Italians as your civ.
- Set the game mode to regicide.
- Start any another game and pick a different colour, I was still green.
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.
Its not really a game by game issue, I’m always the green player whenever I’m hosting, when I’m not hosting I’m able to pick coloursnormaly.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).