Incorrect error about mod files when publishing

There’s a backend problem, I just alerted the team to look into it. I’ll update when fixed.

ok thank you, has this been going on for a while or something new?

They were doing a maintenance update earlier, so I think it hasn’t completed as planned.

1 Like

I have been trying to upload my mod for about 4 hours now. is earlier extend to that 4 hrs or was just last 1-2 hrs. because I have been getting a ton of issue publishing my mod, I even try to create a brand new account just to test this and still not working.

It was scheduled to start about 5 hours ago, so yeah, been going on a while.

1 Like

ok that make sense, thanks for ansewring so quick

The issue should be resolved now. Sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know if you run into any further problems posting your mod.

yea just uploading seems to work now. I’ll let you know if any other issue come up.

ive currently got this problem, one file in the correct file structure and it wont allow me to upload

Hi @DodoNotDoDo this issue is seen again today. The mod only contains smx files that are in the game folder. Is anything going wrong with the server?

In your windows explorer options, check the option to show hidden files. It looks like you have a few files starting with a period, like .DS_Store, being included.

1 Like

Thanks to your case, I fixed my case. I was to upload my custom campaign, but it constantly showed me the error message of “inappropriate content detected”. I erased the “thumbnail.jpg” image which seemed to unnecessary, but it didn’t fix the error.

Later, having read your case, I erased 4 images out of 5 on the submit page, and it worked fine. The other four images were no more than screenshots. What is strange is that screenshots haven’t caused such problems so far. Anyway, so, I now realized that I should upload only one image when I upload a mod.

When opening dat genie editor it will created a file called AGENAMES0004 , delete it or mod wont update