Indestructible enemy buildings when villager hasn't started to build

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.39346.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When a villager has not started to build a building, it has 0 hp and is indestructible. It did not bother me until it prevented me to finish the first game of the Indian campaign, with an indestructible trading post. I couldn’t build a trading post and fulfil the objective

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
Kill the enemy villager that has to build something before he starts

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The building should be destroyed when attacked.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Can’t upload attachment since I am a new user? I do have a video.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
I didn’t think to save, sorry

Hi @CattierTwo54931, thanks for your report! this issue had been previously reported here: Indestructible buildings in Asian dynasties campaign & skirmishes, and we are tracking it internally. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply, and my apologies for double posting, I had not found it by searching. There is one thing I disagree with in the original post, it’s the fact that it prevented me to reach my objective, forcing me to restart a 45’ game. It was kinda frustrating.