- BUILD #: Update 3552
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
India age 4 card- Infinite 11 Chakrams. Has no pop limit.
The infinite native cards have their own pop limit equal to 2 or 3 native posts. Counted only for the units sent through that Card.
Eg Infinite 6 War Elephants card has a pop limit of 12. Which is equal to having 2 Sufi trading posts. You can’t send the card if you have 7 or more Homecity War Elephants surviving on map.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play a skirmish against easy AI as India, and do fast industrial.
- Get all trading posts on map, and also both sacred grove with full cows. All villagers gathering coin.
- Send infinite 11 Chakram Card repeatedly till the map fills with them.
What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The card should have it’s own pop limit like other infinite native shipments. It should not be able to have more units on map than that designated pop space.
What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
You can literally flood the map with them.
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
- I forgot to record. Will add later.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.
- I’ll add this later. For the fun factor.