- BUILD #: Update 3552
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
Crushing force upgrade is supposed to increase the stomp chance for Indian monk from default 10% to 20%. But in DE it does nothing.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play as India and advance to Industrial age.
- Select your monk. And hover over the stomp ability in command panel. Notice tooltip indicating a 10 % chance.
- Build a Monastery and research 'Crushing Force".
What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The stomp chance should increase to 20%.
What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
The chance remains same- 10%, after research. This was an expensive upgrade which makes monk very useful. But now doesn’t work.
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
- Can be easily reproduced. No replay needed.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.
- Later, if I get time.