Indian units concept

Banduqchi are musketeers, not skirmishers. It would make much more sense for them to be Mughal musketeers and have Sepoy be a mercenary.

Toradar could be another option for musketeers that could be more generally applicable to multiple India civs.

Prangi could serve as a light infantry unit if you want to move Gurkhas to a mercenary. They’d be similar to an Abus Gun.

Purbiyas would be the obvious option for camel cavalry mercenaries. They were generally Rajputs.

Just Howdah is fine as a name.

Again, this is a musketeer being forced into the skirmisher role. I’m pretty sure Karnataki musketeers are just musketeers from Karnataka. If Gurkhas become mercenaries, another light infantry one seems redundant.

If you make them artillery like Abus Gunners then you’re quadrupling their damage against artillery. I think it would be better to give them a role more like Rifle Riders, like this:

Gajnal should be more focused into the anti-artillery role. For anti-building artillery, an actual Siege Elephant that carries around a big cannon and has to set it up would be great.

I’d also like to see India get actual artillery like this: