Individual Civ full booming times (according to my mathematical approach)

Disagree. Aztecs and Slavs don’t have the best boom. It’s nothing new. They have a good boom, but they are far from being top tier. Vikings are just strictly better than Aztecs and Poles are just strictly better than Slavs.

I don’t know why you can’t believe that eg Sicilians have a top tier Boom. They have 3 very strong bonusses that apply: More Food on Farms, extra Stone to add 1 more TC and finally the faster built TCs. And it’s something a lot of pro players like Viper already confirmed and also shown in games that they can make that sicilian boom work and how strong it is.

I think this is the mistake you do here. You assume that Franks would get these 250 res in their bank at that stage, but they don’t. Part of the super fast FC into boom is to delay some of the eco techs. Most of them delay at least Heavy Plow but other even Bow Saw and/or Horsecollar. That’s why I doubted that Franks can actually perform a decent 23+2 FC into 3 TC boom, cause they don’t have the res available other civs have. Like the example with Tatars. Just made a Buildorder for them here . And this BO also delays Heavy Plow.
Now show me that you can make a build for Franks 23+2 without TC idle time including DBA and Bow Saw.
Then we can discuss things.

You’re talking a lot about Hypothetical stuff here, but the reality is to make such a comparison we first would need all the “opimized” buildorders for all the civs. And who is the authority that assess which buildorders are perfectly optimized? You? Cause I will not, I don’t think I can be the judge for that. Cause every buildorder these days has some tradeoffs. Even those who hit the perfect ressource timings: Who knows if the whole concept of the build is actually optimal? Maybe there is some completely different approach that works even better?
Show me the collection of otimized boom buildorders for all civs, then I can put that in my tool.
If you don’t have that I just have dismiss your demand here as an intentionally unacheavable restriction to object any form of approach to compare the different booms. Or you just have something personal against me. But I won’t make 42 buildorders for 42 civs especially as they change stuff every 2 months only for booming. No thanks. If this is what you want me to do you’re getting a clear answer:
Forget it.
Especially as I before Hand said I think using the same BO for all civs makes the most “fair” comparison, as it doesn’t allow for difference in the ability to optimize the builds for the civs to apply here. When a civ then “underperforms” there’s no way to find wether it’s actually because of a bad buildorder or if the bonusses are just not as good as they may look.

But if you have a special buildorder that you want me to evalueate how it compares here, you can send it to me. No problem. Show me that the Franks are as good as you say.