Influence as a resource for Native Americans

For the Lakota specifically, correct. Assuming they have unique Khuwa as villagers, they wouldn’t need any. Khuwa should be hard-focused towards hunting - start them with 4 and good balance and they won’t need any more without snowballing out of control real quick.
I’m not even sure about having Wojuti shipping in for them early. For every other civ, it’d be fine, but it’s specifically the Lakota + Khuwa that I’m hesitant about. I’ve played around with modded villager gather rates a lot and even a small boost of Khuwa is enough to snowball early food gather rates out of control to a rate that other civs couldn’t match.

Peacepipe #########ons would just be the Native version of the Taverns/Saloons card. It could ship in a wagon if we really wanted, but there’s not much of a point to - it might actually be OP for the Natives to ship in any buildings early, considering both the Hauds and Lakota have high pop caps from the start (200 and 50, respectively) so free buildings are just letting them snowball that much faster.

The Idea is that the Lakota would rely on natural hunts through ages 1+2, and gain access to a Buffalo Pound in age 3, but with a high build cost to push them off building it until necessary. Giving them stronger, unique villagers is to encourage pushing off the Buffalo Pound as long as possible, to make roaming the map a little bit safer since their villagers will be semi-able to defend themselves.
But once the late-game is reached, Peacepipe Negotiations should be a required card for the Lakota’s late-game. With a lower Khuwa cap of, say, 60 or so, the cap on Wojuti would be 20 naturally, then the Lakota specifically would have a card to push that cap to 30, leaving the Lakota with a 90-ish villager economy. It’d be hard finding things to do with all the Khuwa, though, given that they wouldn’t be nearly as effective on the Gardens. It might be necessary to allow the Lakota wood gather rate cards affect both natural wood sources and the Garden gather rather so the Khuwa aren’t completely worthless past a certain point. (60 Khuwa doing nothing but gathering food would be… a terrifying economy.)

I rather like this. Its own BBT could just be increasing its build limit, as well as improving the general effectiveness of it.

100%

Miners? That’d be weird. Maybe as a unique Outlaw or something, but just on its own would be weird.
Arrow Knights? That depends on how the Aztecs get changed. Put that aside for now.
Jaguar Knights? Same thing as the AKs.
Haida Canoes? I made a list of possible Haida Gelwa that I think should be available, and, unfortunately, unless we want to make up what-ifs about the Haud and Lakota navies, either shipping these in or just making them the basic navy for the Native civs is probably best.

Although I’m not against a heavy dose of what-if here.

The difference here is that the long-form ceremonies aren’t magic. They aren’t gaining a sudden 100% damage bonus because someone across the map is dancing funny, the Temples are essentially trading normal resources for Priests to research free techs over much longer periods of time. They’re not “stop + go,” they’re permanent and would take a long time to finish.

You put the Priests on War Tactics for 5 minutes, you get 10% more damage bonus to all your units… permanently. Even when you swap to let your Temples heal nearby units, that 10% damage bonus doesn’t go away.
The point is that it’s no longer “magic” swapping back and forth for massive, sudden, map-wide boosts that come and go arbitrarily, it’s long-form researching that permanently gives bonuses across your entire civ, based on whatever it is you’re researching.