Introduce Yourself

Now I don’t wanna go off-topic here
But Mafia’s remake actually is promising

And mafia mostly had a decent story and the realistic reload that made me love it.
Both are in the remake. So I think I’ll love this one too

1 Like

Hello everyone. I’ve been playing age of empires 3 since 2015 and am excited for DE and the upcoming balance and QoL changes in the next few patches and all that this means for the game.
Some of you may know me as chris1089 from eso-community.net.

2 Likes

Hi all, the name’s Alex.

I’ve played Age of Empires and RoN since I was 5 or so, and was mainly AoE3 player for the better graphics (or maybe I just sucked so much at AoE2 :stuck_out_tongue:)

One day while playing multiplayer on AoE2 however, my ally scolded me and told me to make many more villagers etc. Before this I had hardly made any new ones :joy:

I love history, specifically Christian and Eastern European. I like nu metal, hard rock, punk rock, folk metal, power metal, rapcore. Some bands I enjoy are Alkonost, Grai, Linkin’ Park, Disturbed, Thousand Foot Krutch and of course Sabaton. Guitar Hero 3 got me into this genres, specifically “Disturbed: Stricken” so kudos to them.

Recently, I’ve decided to abandon Discord and try find happiness elsewhere and give me more time for family and God. Doing this I lost two really great friends (really the only reason I stayed on it). So far I’m going alright without it and I hope I keep going good :stuck_out_tongue:. I spent 4 years on Discord, with really the last one being the best one. I decided I could still be happier than I was before I had gotten it, as I now have more friends and easier contact with my older half-brothers.

I love coffee and cats, and I’m a pluviophile and a Slavophile, you may find me playing AoE2 or 3 online under the name “Pyroslav” when I finally find motivation to waste 5 hours for one diplomacy match only to be back stabbed at the end. :slight_smile:

I’m Tim, new to this forum, and just back from a long time away from AOE. Super excited about AOE4, so designed a AOE Brick Edition, and submitted my idea to Lego.

Currently hoping that I get some support from the community to get this idea into a real Lego set :slight_smile:

Still not sure where in this forum to go with the info, so thought I’d start by introducing myself here.

FYI, here’s the info about the idea I submitted. https://ideas.lego.com/s/p:e528f48158b14b07b9dc9b4749aa358d

1 Like

Hi all :slight_smile:

I’m Joe, like Tim above I am a returning player from many years ago! Very excited for AOE4!