Invisible units when i try to add custom graphics

Hello , im trying to revive Historical Units mod . I found all the smx , I added the graphics with AGE3 , putted some graphics to test them on an archer and the archers are invisible ingame , so for some reason it didn’t work out and i don’t know why. Help? :slight_smile: (I also checked those smx with SLX Studio to make sure they weren’t corrupt or something , and they seemed fine)

Make sure the civilization name is ticked when you add graphics.sometimes you might only have one civi ticked and only for that civi the graphics will work.

It is but still it gets invisible , does anyone knows a tested method to add custom graphics for a mod step by step so I make sure to do it right? It would be really a bless for me to overpass that problem.

Add suffix _x1 to the graphics files.

1 Like

What is that and where do i find it? And where to add it ? :slight_smile:

Also , thank you so much for creating such amazing graphics in the first place !!! I love them all so much ! I saw them on youtube , didn’t have the luck to play them , and that made me consider to start trying to mod aoe2de in the first place ! I MUST revive it and update it no matter what ! And first of all I HAVE to play with your reskins! :smiley:

1 Like

From some searching on the matter I understand that I have to rename them all with suffix _x1 in their name and in the AGE3 if I’m not mistaken? If so where to put it in the name exactly? Can I have an example of a named file?

(Edit) hahaha I’m stupid , nevermind suffix= fix at the end of the name . I thought i had to add it aswell with the “_x1” ,lol. Thank so much !