Is AoE II:DE Still Happening?

I try to relax, but I am a fan of getting information :smiley: It felt terrible when they did not tell us anything although they announced to give us news. But it is good to hear that some people started with the alpha testing. This is a positive sign :slight_smile:

The song three little birds with the lyrics don’t worry be happy is a good Bob Marley song. While it’s not the greatest song ever it’s almost everything you could ask for in a song

2 Likes

@nae100704 @KrabbeApollo623 AoE II:DE is certainly still happening. There was announcement today about the game coming to Steam! https://www.ageofempires.com/news/age-of-empires-definitive-editions-are-coming-to-steam/

E3 is in 12 days and there may be some more info released about AoE II:DE at that time.

2 Likes

This could be a new cover art for AOE2de

AgeDE_Steam_Launch_Blog_20190528

that is a background from the hd version. you can set that as your steam background

1 Like

Im still worried we have no AOE4 news

I second that AOE2 The Conquerors was by far the best game in the series in terms of pure gameplay!

Well that’s fine you know, you personally can absolutely still keep playing the original AoE2 on PlayStation2 with a 10x10 resolution.

But the rest of us likes it when our favourite game of all time, wich is two decades old now, is being brought up to today’s standards, so we get a refreshing and even greater experience now.
Personally I know quite a few people who are even more exited for the DE’s than for actual AoE4.

4 Likes