Is it possible to plant/build berry bushes?

I have tried through AGE3 to modify the “berry bush” to be a farm-type construction, in order to “plant” bushes for a villager but I have not succeeded. the most I have achieved is that the bush is considered a building but it remains as “Gaia” and cannot be produced/built. Are berry bushes coded or is there a way to build them?

try annex trick. But problem is it doesn’t auto collect…

1 Like

It doesn’t matter that it doesn’t replicate automatically, Annex Trick?
How do you do that?

Look at Town Center in DAT and see how it works… Think you’ll figure it out

Thank you, I got it.

but I tried and the game crashes
I also tried “Death Unit” and “Blood Unit” and although there is no error, everything disappears and the berry bush does not appear

It seems to be completely incompatible or coded

Try looking at Realms mod at Voobly/AOC. It uses a lot of dead unit and annex unit tricks to solve these problems.

I don’t know if this is possible. I do have to ask: have you have been able to get players to be able to build other usually unavailable buildings (like yurts) and what happens if you do the same trick with berry bushes? It may be that the fact that berry bushes are a Gaia unit will cause complications, but that won’t hold for yurts.

It’s working in No Age Total Conversion Mod. You can check it out. I think I just used a stack unit for the berry bush once the main building is built and is auto disappearing. They don’t auto harvest which I can’t seem to figure out, but I don’t know if that’s preferable because they can be dragged across in bulk like walls.

Thank you very much, I saw the mod and found out how it was done

everything was very simple instead of “annex unit” it was to use “stack unit”

Glad you got it working

1 Like