Issue with benchmark score

I have been playing the game for a few months now and it runs smoothly in my laptop in Ultra or whichever quality. However, now I want to play online ranked games, so I ran the benchmark test to get the score. The issue is that I get a low score (~850) no matter what quality (even low one) I choose, even though it is running fluently.
On the other hand, my laptop has enough specs to run it. My friends have way less powerful machines and they get more than 1100 in score, which makes no sense because my laptop has way better specs.

Computer Information:

• Laptop Dell XPS 15 9560
  • CPU Brand: Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
  • RAM memory: 16Gb
  • Windows 10 (64 bit)
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4095 MB
  • Drivers up-to-date.

zoom in and remove uhd dlc

Hey RoomOfTheEvil, thanks a lot for your reply.

I don’t have the UHD pack installed. I set up the zoom in. It improved by ~50 points the test, now in all the quality sets I get around 900 points. It is an improvement but I still can’t play MP in teams.
I can see that it runs in my dedicated GPU (which goes up to ~30/40% usage).
However, I think I should be able to get better results. Another idea?

You do have many background applications running? Try to close those and retry. Maybe that will work.

Deactivate every graphic setting (3d water, waves, bloom, sharpness etc), remove vsync or enable if you had it off, use the mode ‘full screen’ (3rd option of window size) instead of whatever there is, delete (not disable, delete) all mods and use ‘improved small trees’ and the mod ‘no embers’. Disable intro setting you may have put (DEBUGSPEEDS SKIPINTRO)

I have an older laptop than yours and get 1229 or something like that. Maybe it is random :smiley:
And also try what Wood said but with 16gb, that shouldn’t be a problem.

More importantly; Check if you have put the laptop in battery saving mode or normal mode and when testing, be sure to plug in a power socket and use ‘Performance mode’.

Tested with and without V-Sync, with all the considerations RoomOfTheEvil suggested but nothing changed, I keep getting the same score. The power option is in High Performance as well as the GPU in Nvidia Control Panel. I only have Steam running in the background.

The weird thing is that, as I mentioned, the games runs smoothly. The animation seems fine, no stuttering nor anything. It is just the benchmark score which doesn’t seem to be right (it is the same no matter the settings), thus I can’t play ranked. Could it be a bug? I don’t know how to contact the game support.

Uninstalling and re-installing didn’t solve it either.