It was not a bug not to be able to change the target with the Tower center?

I want someone to say “it’s a bug! they said they gonna fix it don’t worry” hope it’s not intentional some people said it was I can’t believe it, how it is possible? …

It looked like it was a bug in their patch notes. Half those patch notes were not actually implemented in the stress test though.

EDIT: Went and found the notes. Actually that’s not what the bug was. Apparently the bug was the town center NOT acquiring rams as targets when they were the closest unit.

Were there patch notes for the closed beta? I thought it had been labeled as a bug somewhere, but my recollection of it is actually from a streamer, I believe, (probably Drongo, but I’m not sure what video it was) saying that the devs had said they’d fixed it but that it hadn’t actually been fixed. So its possible he had misread it as well, but without the video I’m not sure where he’d gotten that info from.

There were patch notes they showed us right before the stress test, but many of them weren’t actually implemented in the stress test build.

Yeah I’ve looked through those open beta patch notes and saw the same thing you did. I was just wondering if there were also patch notes for the closed beta.

Closing topic because it is a duplicate.