Italians are 99% confirmed. This time for real

Could end up being based on the Italy of the mod Napoleonic Era, they consider that @Tilanus work in that mod…

3 Likes

All the ballots go to Brazil, or maybe this time they will give the surprise and put Morocco…

1 Like

USA and Mexico are too late for the timeline but that didn’t stop them :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes, but the United States and Mexico predate the 1820s:USA (1776-1865) and Mexico (1810-1876), so they fit into the period of the game…Canada is after the 1850s,if they were to put them in it would be very much on the edge of the chronology of the game…

2 Likes

¿Cuál es la cronología exacta del juego?

La cronología exacta del juego va de 1421 (campaña china) hasta 1876 (campaña lakota-batalla de Little Bighorn/Greasy Grass)…

4 Likes

The game starts in ~1500 so even early 1800s is at the edge of the chronology. Aztec is on the other extreme too so we’re kinda past the point of logical chronology.

There are cards that refer to the Boxer Rebellion so that pushes it to 1899 at least.

1 Like

Gracias por la información. :smile:

¿Esto significa que argentina puede ser una civilización jugable en el futuro?.

Interesante, me pregunto que otras civilizaciones podrían sacar los desarrolladores en futuros DLCs

Hay una carta china llamada Rebelion de los Boxers, que es aproximadamente un evento de 1900

2 Likes

Yes,you also have Henry the Navigator as leader of the Portuguese and he lived in the first half of the fifteenth century…

1 Like

Yes, some cards can name events after the chronology of the game, so aoe 3 could if I wanted to extend the chronology until at least shortly before the first world war, say 1911-1913 out there…

1 Like

Claro,podría tener de batallas históricas:la primera invasión inglesa (1806),el combate de San Lorenzo (1813),los 33 orientales (1825),la batalla de Ituzaingó (1827),la Vuelta de Obligado (1845),el combate de San Carlos contra la Confederación mapuche (1872),etc etc etc…PD:No me había dado cuenta de todas las guerras que participó Argentina durante el siglo XX…que carajos hacían allí,digase Centroamérica o Croacia xd…

1 Like

Con suerte, después de que se agregue Italia como civilización jugable, lanzarán un DLC para agregar a Argentina y Brasil con las batallas históricas que mencionaste. :smile:

Sí,algunas cartas pueden nombrar acontecimientos posteriores a la cronología del juego,por eso aoe 3 podría si quisiera extender la cronología hasta por lo menos poco antes de la primera guerra mundial,digase 1911-1913 por ahí…

1 Like

Sí,si meten ahora Brasil obviamente lo meterán con batallas históricas contra Argentina,aunque sin incluirla como civ todavía o sino meterán Brasil solo y ya cuando metan a Argentina meterán las batallas históricas de los dos,aunque por ahora podrían meter a Brasil y su “Grito de Ipiranga” (similar al Grito de Dolores de los mexicanos y en vez de luchar contra españoles lucharíamos contra portugueses)…

1 Like

I hope that really Italy is the next civilization and it doesn’t turn out that they added the unit just as a mercenary. Do you think the Italians have the Elmeti and Li’l Bombard as normal units?

3 Likes

Possibly, in addition to having some more advanced units such as the bersagliere and some other gatling gun

1 Like

Even after 1867, Canada was a dominion, a self-governing polity of the British Empire, not fully seperated from British Empire.
Or devs could create a concept of Dominion Civs, then Canadian and Australian civs would be reasonable.

4 Likes

Canada wasn’t technically independent until 1982. As a Canadian, I really hope they never add Canada beyond a revolution (but it would be nice if they made the revolution not a joke). Civs like Cree and Haida would be a much better choice.

9 Likes