By the way I can help test your AI
here’s my Discord (youmomcallme)
Steam (76561198399248341)

Rus
AI does not use the Gallop Horse Archer ability
AI does not rebuild Lodya into other species
The AI doesn’t use abilities in The Golden Gate

French
French AI doesn’t withdraw resource from guild hall. The AI’s resources are constantly piling up.
AI does not use Arbalétrier’s Deploy Pavise ability

China
AI that plays for China never builds Great Wall Gatehouse and thus does not go to Ming Dynasty. AI does not get bonuses from Ming Dynasty (health reserve of military units +10%) and does not get access to unique Grenadier units.
I think this is a very significant problem. I think we need to open access to Grenadier by default without entering the Ming Dynasty and give the bonus health reserve of military units +10% only for AI. Or how to make the AI to build a wall and then Great Wall Gatehouse or at least part of the wall (as it is done by humans for defense).

The AI does not use Imperial Official’s Supervise ability.
The AI also sends one or all Imperial Official to the Barbican of the Sun or TC garrison instead of him collecting taxes.
AI does not use Imperial Spies ability in Imperial Palace
AI doesn’t put Relics in Pagoda’s garrison

Ottomans
AI does not take advantage of Sultanhani Trade Network . The AI does not place additional traders in the garrison of a building. Thus the AI has only 2 traders instead of 6 at all times.

The AI doesn’t use the Fortitude ability Sipahi

Byzantium
Byzantium’s AI does not build the fifth water cistern and thus loses part of the bonus.
I also noticed that the AI builds 4 only when the AI has built Cistern of the First Hill .And when AI does not build Cistern of the First Hill, AI always has 3 cisterns by default.
Byzantine AI is not using the Triumph ability in Imperial Hippodrome. Also the AI does not use the Varangian Guard (Berserking) ability and the Cataphracts Charge ability the AI does not use either. Limitanei also does not put a wall of shields .
AI also doesn’t use Arkitoi Defense when enemies destroy villagers near Cistern.
Varangian Guard don’t use Transport Ship.

Ayyubids
AI does not use Trade Wing and Advisors ability and thus does not use Atabegs
AI sometimes doesn’t build the last wing (builds 3 but doesn’t build the fourth wing)
Desert Raider does not switch weapon mode (Bow - Blade)
AI also does not hire Bedouin Swordsman, but Bedouin Skirmisher AI hires on Bazaar.
AI doesn’t use Siege Carpentry ability although it makes an upgrade in Siege Workshop
AI does not switch firing mode (Kinetic - Incendiary) in Manjaniq

Abbasid Dynasty
Imams cant convert units even when Proselytization technology is investigated

AI sometimes does not build the last wing of House of Wisdom (three builds and the fourth does not build).
Even when the AI has been playing for over an hour it still may not explore the last wing .

Zhu Xi’s Legacy
AI does not use the Body of Iron Shaolin Monk ability.
The AI does not use Imperial Official’s Supervise ability.
AI improves the max number of Imperial Official but does not hire more than 5 of them
AI doesn’t put Relics in Pagoda’s garrison
AI doesn’t switch Temple of the Sun abilities

Please make the AI build Meditation Gardens always closer to gold :slight_smile:

Jeanne d’Arc
Jeanne d’Arc AI doesn’t withdraw resource from guild hall. The AI’s resources are constantly piling up.

AI does not use Arbalétrier’s Deploy Pavise ability

Jeanne d’Arc (Woman-at-Arms) does not use Holy Wrath, nor does Jeanne d’Arc use Valorous Inspiration or Strength of Heaven.

Order of the Dragon and Holy Roman Empire
The AI does not use the Emergency Repairs ability

Delhi Sultanate
The AI doesn’t use Man-at-Arms’, Spearman, Crossbowman, Archer and Handcannoneer (Forced March) ability.
The AI does not put Scholar in the garrison of the Palace of the Sultan building and thus the creation of elephants is very slowed down.

English
The AI does not use Longbowman’s Place Palings ability when cavalry approaches.
The AI also does not use the Setup Camp ability on Longbowman and Man-at-Arms.

Malians
The AI does not use Griot Bara and his abilities
AI does not use Musofadi Gunner and Musofadi Warrior’s Activate Stealth ability

Mongols
The AI does not use Khan’s Scouting Falcon ability
The AI doesn’t move Steppe Redoubt mostly and thus loses the bonuses from gold collection.

ALL CIV
All AI Civilizations do not use the Man The Sails ability

General AI problems
Some of the AI merchants are standing still for some reason
I also noticed that only new AI Civilizations build Lumber Camp normally, I mean that when the AI is running out of wood, the AI destroys the Lumber Camp and does not build more. And the AI of old civilizations still builds a huge number of Lumber Camp and does not remove them .

The AI is still the same as before but less likely to leave its villagers without action . In the late game.

AI chop wood less often in the beginning and thus takes longer to build houses and AI lacks villagers .

There are more older AI bugs you can find them here :slight_smile:

3 Likes