- **BUILD #: 100.12.4087.0
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
Mission 1 of Japanese Campaign. I liberate the farmers by destroying the two towers. They go to attack the nearby Castle. Game crashes about 10 seconds after. It crashes sooner if I help to damage the castle.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
100% of the time
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
- Load scenario 1 of Japanese Campaign - The Siege of Osaka
- Complete Secondary Objective “Destroy the ronin camp”
- Complete Secondary Objective “Build a castle in the western village”
- Complete Secondary Objective “Destroy the Outposts that Guard the Farmers”
- Watch the farmers attack the nearby Castle, and the game crashes to desktop. It crashes sooner if you attack it as well.
What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The mission would proceed as normal without crashing.
What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
The game crashes and I cannot complete the mission.
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.