Just hope the third DLC is outside of Europe and I really mean outside of Europe (not Caucasian)

Tbh theres also a lot of other themes that could allow for that. You can make DLC based on the silk road, an ocean, etc.

3 Likes

I feel you. Native tribes just don’t fit into this game.

6 Likes

I would prefer either a northern europe or a caucasus DLC.

7 Likes

I would love at least ONE downloadable content regarding medieval Asian, African and American peoples.

3 Likes

Unfortiunately I will have to disagree with you on that one. They are highly diverse , having differing rullers, soldiers, tactics ,battles, cultures and more. They will however be brilliant to work together as allies.

I mean come on, the Armenians have such an interesting UU potential.
UU-Nakharar:Mountain Infantry. Average in combat , strong against buildings , high pierce armour with a large shield on the back that can bypass a cities walls much like a siege tower (without the need for the tower) .

" Armenian soldiers used iron hooks to help them climb fortification walls, and large leather shields to protect them from anything that would be dropped from above."

Good unit for raiding walled cities.

Unique tech 1 - Sparapet (Allows you to train Ayruzdi cav)

Unique tech 2 - Mountain Keeps/Strongholds (Castles on elevated ground gain +2 attack

1 Like

You say that. You’re heavily underestimating a lot of cultures around the world by putting them under the label of tribes, especially cultures like the Mississippians. They were local powers on their own right.

Feel you too.

4 Likes

What does it mean to be a local “power” with no enemies nearby even comparable to European armies?

2 Likes

Armenians are interesting, but at the end of the day they are too close to what a Georgian would be gameplaywise and related for a civ that wasnt that big of a power. Seems fairly low priority compared to Afghans, Sogdians and Khazars

Caucasian civs (Georgians and Armenians) should’ve been instead of Lords of The West but they wanted to give us the antagonist’ point of view for two Age of Kings campaigns with Burgundians+Briton campaign while Sicilians…just why…

I still have hopes for them two to happen, I really hate how they’re represented in the 5th Tamerlane scenario.

3 Likes

Waris/Chimus are at the same level as a ton of Euro civs. Araucans fought off Europeans and Mississippians controled vast lands and were very populous

1 Like

And I hate how there’s Malians representing Swahili, two completely different people. I really want some more African civs. It’s not like Africa is as big as France.

3 Likes

So you are comparing “very populous” tribes to “minor Euro civs”? Seems fair. :clown_face:

1 Like

I would love to have the Afghans in game but by your resoning , wouldn’t the Afghans be part of the Persian Empire then, and by your resoning the Cumans should then sufficiently represent the Khazars as well.

Forget about the “minor” part, most Euro civs would have a really hard time dealing with the Waris

And population is a big factor. Always.

2 Likes

Today isn’t April 1st, just saying. The military technologies alone aren’t comparable.

Im not joking. Waris were an actual empire with a huge territory and a larger population than most European powers at the time.

1 Like

I won’t buy the next DLC full prize if it focuses on Europe again, tendencially even also if it features a new architecture. The world doesn’t just consist of Europe and non-Europe. That’s all.

If any other region would get so much love, you’d be not happy either @CelticKeeper @CloudAct .
You’re already complaining that we dare to ask for a third South Asian civ while Eastern Europe has like 6 already. Enough is enough.

1 Like

If that’s all they had going for them, I am glad they haven’t been included.

Good sir what are you talking about? I crave more African civs:
Red Sun of Africa DLC

Congolese Empire

Kanhem-Bornu Empire

Kingdom of Zimbabwe/Mutapa/ Shona People

Kingdom of Ghana

Songhai Empire.

Swahili

Nubia

I desire to see more Asian civs:
Asian DLC

Tibetans

Chola empire - Tamils

Afghans

More Asian civs

I need more Islander civs:
Islanders DLC

Taino

Zaputechs

Polynesians

My good sir WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!

Armenia and Georgia lies further east than TURKEY, they lie further south east than the Cuman dominions, they are in the realms of influance of the Middle East , their main Antagonists/enemies were the Turks, Persians, Sarracens , Tartars and Mongols!

I never asked for more Euro civs appart form Poland.

2 Likes

Also, their weapons arent far worse than European weapons (they also existed from the 7th to 12th century so gunpowder isnt a problem). THey are fairly comparable in fact since Bronze is harder than iron.

1 Like