Just hope the third DLC is outside of Europe and I really mean outside of Europe (not Caucasian)

I would make Georgia an infantry civ as they had some of the best in the region, and would make Armenia a cavalry civ because they also had one of the best in the region.

1 Like

Armenians were an empire once, conquered the Parthians and Seleucids.

1 Like

I really like your ideas, but I think you have both of their civ types a bit confused. Georgians were infantry experts since antiquity, Armenians were cavalry experts from antiquity. So if anything, Armenians would be a cavalry civ, and Georgians would be an infantry civ.

I just tought looking at the location of Cicillia Armenia ,located in the Tarsus mountains, that they would be better suited to infantry, I know they did in fact use Nakramar infantry, " Armenian soldiers used iron hooks to help them climb fortification walls, and large leather shields to protect them from anything that would be dropped from above."
Good unit for raiding walled cities.
Unique tech 2 - Mountain Keeps/Strongholds (Castles/TCs on elevated ground gain +2 attack
Due to the mountain ranges they used to defend their kingdom against aggressors: three massif lines running north–south: To the north, the Çimen Dağı, Kop Dağı and Yalnızçam mountains. In the centre, the Munzur, Karasu Dağı, Aras Dağı mountains. To the south, Southeast Tauros, Bitlis, Hakkâri, Buzul and Tarsus mountains.

They receive free Murder holes. " There existed a special regiment of mountaineers who were trained to roll rocks onto their foes in siege warfare,"
Thus I tought they could be a good Defencive / Infantry civ but yet still have strong cav options: Unique tech 1 - Sparapet (Allows you to train Ayruzdi cav)
Heavy cav goes up to Cavalier.
Heavy Camel. (Georgia doesn’t get camels)
Gets Heavy cav archer where Georgia only gets regular cav archer.
Once Sarapet is researched (expensive) , then Ayruzdi cav can be created in castle.
Ayruzdi cav - similar to Byzantine Cataphracts.
No bloodlines

Where Georgia went on campaigns from Georgia to the Holyland , long distances covered over dessert thus they should have good knights/cavalry options as a Cavalry / Monk civ
UU - Monaspa Mace wielding Heavy cavalry (that slowly damages armour, same as Oboch)

I know they also had effective infantry thus I gave them Unique tech 1 - Georgian Reconqesta (Reduce Baracks sword infantry cost by -40%)
As well as strong Christian Faith.
Unique tech 2 - Sword of the Messiah (Decreases cool down duration from monks after a successful conversion)

Barracks
Champion ( lacks Plate armour)
Halb ( lacks Plate armour)

Stable
Light cav only
No camels
Paladin no bloodlines

any official info about future dlc :slight_smile: ?
dawn of dukes is great :smiley: i waiting for new one :wink:

Outside the timeline. Reallt doesnt matter I would say

1 Like

I like your ideas, they are pretty cool and give a special playstyle to both factions.

1 Like

Thank you good sir. Lets hope we see them in game soon.

1 Like