Kills count don't increase after the 34793 update

Game Version:

• Build (101.101.347930.0 4597979)
  • Platform (Steam)

Issue:

The kill and death stats are showing up a 0 and 0 in the aftermatch statistics screen. The only kill death that appears is the units lost to gaia. This also affects the score which can be of consequence in a score/time game, apart from misleading opponents about one’s score.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Play a game (standard or multiplayer).
  2. At the end look at the statistics screen. For me at least it is happening in all the games.

Screenshots:

Military score:

Total Score:

1 Like

Im sure you have all noticed in the new definitive edition, when a match is over and you see the player summaries and are like “how many enemies did I kill” and then it shows a 2. I mean i guess its ratios but i mean seeing that whopping 200,000 after a long bloody match was very satisfying back in the good old days. I think they should change it back. WHy did they change it in the first place?

No Russian

2 Likes

Na, that is just a bug. It happened to me once a few days ago in an arena 4v4 match. Not really sure what might have a cause for it. i might go recheck the game if it was recorded to see if it stayed the same, if it is something like a visual bug.

1 Like

leaving my like here just for the link.
Gotta love the new patches and bug introductions.

1 Like

Game Version:

• Build (34793.0)
  • Platform (Steam)

Issue:

(Replace with a detailed description of the problem; please limit one issue per thread)

Reproduction Steps:

1.Kill ration & Units Killed while editing does not work after the latest update

(ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)

1 Like

No kills registered with me either. Thanks to this forum, I know it’s not just me.

1 Like

Game Version:

• Build (#### 4597979)
  • Platform (Steam)

Issue:

Ranked game statistics wrong! After more then 1 hour game statistics tell very few units killed and lost.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Play ranked game 4v4
  2. Kill or loose many units
  3. See statistics

1 Like

Yes… it has been reported many times and is known since the bug was introduced. Everybody has the problem. You can have a look at the list with the known issues before making a bug report :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Game Version: 101.101.34793 4597979

• Build (####)
  • Platform: Steam

Issue:

There is a bug with the military stats. It say we killed only few units(less than 100) when we clearly killed many more(more than 200)

Reproduction Steps:

1. Play a game and kill many ennemies
  2. Look at the stats

1 Like

Played a pretty long game that descended into trash wars for the last hour and a half pretty much - I somehow think that this may be inaccurate, lol

1 Like

@AudibleCar24573 I see nothing on the bug list as of 9:42 PM EST on 2/3/2020 that mentions statistic I looked there before I found this thread. It has been certainly bothersome its been such a long time to have an issue be worked on.

So when is it going to be fixed? obviously the issue started with the last update, i know this because before that update the kills/loses counted for me normally

I watch some Age of Empires DE youtubers and they got the normal kill feed with actual unit kills and unit death. On my Game it only show a number of like 40 even if the Game was 9 hours long on Hard mode with 7 other Enemy… I was in battle like whole time and did really well, wonder how much i killed and it says 49 units killed but i killed all 7 enemy by myself ? xD wtf is that ? someone got the same problem ? how can i fix that ?

1 Like

This happens to me too.

Yes so dumb I think its ratios

So i played 2 or 3 Multiplayer battles, won all of them and got kill count of 3 till 10 … btw there are no stats aviable for my mutliplayer games and single player games aswell …

Hi @Skal0, Thank you for confirming over private message the issue you are seeing is indeed for Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition which is a known issue.

1 Like

When are they going to fix ? Because it affect the scenario too and its boring, the triggers that works whith “kill” dosen’t work.

When are they going to fix ? Because it affect the scenario too and its boring, the triggers that works whith “kill” dosen’t work. :cold_sweat: :disappointed_relieved: :cry: :fearful: :anguished: :frowning: :astonished: quickly quickly quickly quickly quickly