- Build: 38862
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
After finishing my edits on a custom map with the Scenario Editor, I decided to test the map through the options menu. I attacked a lion with a Palmyrian Camel, and as expected the lion counter-attacked, but since I was fast enough, I managed to escape most of its attacks. The lion soon after begun to attack the air on a loop. When I got close to it again, it did not attack whatsoever.
This bug’s very similar to one affecting a scout while using Stand Ground stance.
- Create a new random map through the Scenario Editor.
- Make sure there’s lions there.
- Open the Unit palette and add a camel in the map.
- Get close to a lion, and wait for it to attack, or attack it first.
- Escape from the lion.