- BUILD #: 42848
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
Locked Civs in Custom Scenario should change according to player number but it doesn’t work on singlelayer skirmish setup.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Make a Scenario of certain amount of Players
- Tick the Lock Civ option
- Save the Scenario and exit scenario editor
- Start Skirmish Game on Singleplayer.
- Select the Custom Secenario
- Try changing the player number (notice civ doesn’t change according to player number)
- Now go back to Menu
- Host a Lobby on Multiplayer
- Select the Custom Scenario
- Try changing the player number (notice civ changes with the player number as it was locked)
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
(you can test this scenario, place it in C:\Users[ID]\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE[number]\resources_common\scenario)
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.
Doesn’t Work on Singleplayer Skirmish:
notice the player number is not changing the civ, it is bugged
It works correctly on Multiplayer Lobby:
notice player number 2 is associated with malay and it changes accordingly