Major issues with Hunt Mechanic

Unless your games are all without raiding, I would agree with Russia’s problem is not including food.

Russia is essentially raid proof with Blockhouses and Cossaks, I don’t see why you’d think otherwise.

1 Like

Please try some team game especially your teammate like turtle.

I do. They are still pretty raid proof in team games as well.

They can raid not means they will not be raided.

If more than 1 player in a team is harassing, it is an all-in. Any sensible player would would adjust his build order to include more units rather than continue to boom with 0 army. If only 1 player is harassing, which is what usually happens - then Russia can still hold off any raid.

Even in case of a full scale invasion, Russia is still a very good turtle civ. They can get blockhouses and walls up very quickly with the sevastopol card.

I think our opponents are not the same, so lets end the Russia topic here.
Until now we can’t show anything to prove Russia is lack of food yet, because I can’t see record and can’t have any record now due to game problem.

You won’t face lack of food when using Russia but my game will, let’s make this conclusion.

I would like to revive this issue, because it is something really very annoying that has been around for a long time and has not been solved yet. Although some glitches were fixed, some hunts are still heading the other way, they stray too far, they are too mobile, and the macro is really tricky.

1 Like

Play as japan then you don’t have to concern yourself w these things.

2 Likes