Mangonel not doing full damage vs another mangonel

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 8570
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I clicked a mangonel to attack another mangonel and the other mango survives despite not moving and not on hill, and I’m not downhill. I was Cumans vs Japanese.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

Just noticed it in last game, haven’t had many mango battles in current patch though. Happened twice in same game, not sure if it ever did full damage that game.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Enemy mangonel should have died.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
MP Replay v101.101.44834.0 @2021.02.02 142741 (1).aoe2record (5.2 MB) MP Replay v101.101.44834.0 @2021.02.02 142741 (1).aoe2record (5.2 MB)
MP Replay v101.101.44834.0 @2021.02.02 142741 (1).aoe2record (5.2 MB)

3 Likes

Just saw it happen twice on Lavie Head’s stream.

1 Like
1 Like

These topics might be related: (the turtle ship thread also mentions the mangonel bug.) It looks like a fix is in the works.

2 Likes