- Build: 4#####
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
I have massive FPS drops after the new patch. Before my machine produced 170 FPS on average (v-synch disabled). Now it trys to stay at 60 FPS even thought v-synch is unchecked. But it cannot hold the 60 constantly and has some variance which causes massive scrolling/clicking delay/lag. This makes the game almost impossible to play for me.
Here’s how to reproduce the issue:
- start any single player game
- disable v-synch in the graphic options
- press F11 till you see the FPS
- scroll through the map
- see that the FPS are close to 60 (even though v-synch is deactivated)
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).