May Submission Thread

Please post your entries below. The full blog post with entry requirements and a link to the Official Rules can be found here.

Good luck everyone!

Best squad ever! and yes, the sheep is also necesary to scout the map :wink:

Those quiet hours of the night when everybody that you usually play with has gone to bed.

@“Luis Miquilena” said:

Lol, that was really cool! Did you draw that? I have absolutely no artistic talent. The last thing that I drew was a stick cow. (Yeah it’s possible)

Champions are red, skirmishers are blue,
AoE needs you.

@CuteMinotaur827 said:

Champions are red, skirmishers are blue,
AoE needs you.

Nice job! I bet that’s gonna be a winner.

Well, I’d like to enter this month’s contest, but I’ve never posted before… Can’t post links as an “idle villager.”

@Koomazaz said:
Well, I’d like to enter this month’s contest, but I’ve never posted before… Can’t post links as an “idle villager.”

Just comment in a section a few times. Remember, this comp is all month

@jennywaboom what is the average number of entries to the monthly comps? Doesn’t seem too many so far, nearly a third through May

@LiamIsBest1010 said:

@“Luis Miquilena” said:

Lol, that was really cool! Did you draw that? I have absolutely no artistic talent. The last thing that I drew was a stick cow. (Yeah it’s possible)

Yes i did! I just saw the Avengers and i thought: “mmmm we need AOE2 Avengers!!”… lol

@superninja418 said:

@Koomazaz said:

So, I’m apparently a “Scout Calvary” now, but my post is still awaiting approval, I think… I posted it a few days ago, but I’m not seeing it yet. Am I missing something?

Blue words / red army

@Koomazaz said:

@superninja418 said:

@Koomazaz said:

So, I’m apparently a “Scout Calvary” now, but my post is still awaiting approval, I think… I posted it a few days ago, but I’m not seeing it yet. Am I missing something?

Got it out of the spam queue, so sorry for the over active spam bot!!

@superninja418 said:
@jennywaboom what is the average number of entries to the monthly comps? Doesn’t seem too many so far, nearly a third through May

It depends on the month really… Somewhere around 8ish, so there is a pretty good chance of winning:) We do usually get a few last minute entries too though.

@jennywaboom
Is there a winner cool down, so you can’t win for a certain number of months because you’ve already won?

"WE WILL SMITE THEM!"
This poster was originally created in the 2000’s by Ensemble Studios to mock those who messed up the authentic RTS genre. One of the fans said, “…this poster gives me hope that RTS genre will go back to its roots.” Countless RTS fans recall that moment when RTS genre was in abyss, praying to this poster everyday so we can get an old-school RTS game we always crave. Finally, one day RTS fans rejoiced to hear that Age of Empires 4 is in works. To this day Ensemble’s competitors, and faithful fans have tired to create a same magic but many have failed, however the last hope, Relic, will they succeed? Join AOE.com to find out 'cause baby we gonna smite them!:

@NormChanger said:
“WE WILL SMITE THEM!”
This poster was originally created in the 2000’s by Ensemble Studios to mock those who messed up the authentic RTS genre.

Is this for real?

@CoolestGaia Ummmm…no.