Meme of Empires 3

Do you think the devs should re-skin royal guard units?

3 Likes

7 Likes

An old one:

6 Likes

3 Likes

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha sou eu

1 Like

@Jamesagraham5 Pikes you say. There shouldn’t be anything wrong with them being underwater, after all it is their natural environment. :smirk:

4 Likes

@Bramkurtzio someone seems to be fishing for likes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That really cracked me up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I guess I am some kind of angler and a professional at that in some aspects. But do I fish for likes? Perhaps so, but I also like to fish for the sake of giving others pleasure.

2 Likes

Then we will fish together :innocent::fishing_pole_and_fish:

Do you guys know if gifs / videos play on this forum ??

1 Like

Just going through my old memes:

5 Likes

It should work. I created a thread earlier this year back in January which concerned about adding new cheat units or other cheat ideas for [Age of Empires 3].

The latest comment that was posted to that thread from another user, which can be seen if you scroll all the way down, has a functional gif that features some kind of spider-like mech.

1 Like

before last patch

4 Likes

Do you think settlers should have a “panic” setting activated when told to garrison that increases there walking speed to a run???

6 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

@Jamesagraham5 I don’t think I will ever find this meme again of Mexico and the Aztecs having reinforcements sent from their home cities. The Reddit thread that had this meme may have been deleted. But I did however find the image that was used for this meme, so I ended up recreating this meme myself.

6 Likes

Thank you @Bramkurtzio you have brought back what we thought was lost for ever :pray:

1 Like

Albeit i don’t understand half of the memes, aoe3 is fun but too complex

I agree with that…

Of course, it’s the same place, but with 300 years of difference xd…

Imenasur…

Things of the game I suppose xd… I was also wondering what the hell a stradiot was doing in Sonora xd…

I don’t complain so much about the reworks…

It would be kind of confusing, but it wouldn’t be bad either…

Eu também, 20 minutos assistindo o pós-jogo…

Yes, they should have a running animation…

Which ones you didn’t understand can we explain to you?..

2 Likes

Hahah I was making a joke about how many silly rework ideas I come up with, that you guys seems to still back me up on, somehow :innocent: The feed back is always much appreciated :grin:

9 Likes