MEMES

11 Likes

If he collects any more worship, he may actually create a gestalt spirit field around himself, and ascend as a Warp God.

Then he will start striking Coca Cola factories directly, in his divine wrath!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s so much money!!!

3 Likes

Some guy sued Red Bull a few years back because it didnā€™t give him wingsā€¦he won

6 Likes

Though I am against legalisms like this (giving wings is a clear metaphor, not a reality), I have to aplaud the clownworld potential of taking a corporation on their very word.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s why it has two iā€™s instead of one. They changed it after that guy, lol

4 Likes

They got clowned on pretty nicely. I would hate to be the lawyer that had to tell the stockholders they lost money on this matterā€¦

2 Likes

12 Likes

To be honest, Repanse is kinda hot.

3 Likes

They are escaping !

13 Likes

Now we need Serbs and Finns, too. Perhaps even Vlachs.

7 Likes

I know you are probably not saying it seriously but Finns shouldnt be in the game.

Vlachs are also super shortlived but make a bit more sense.

3 Likes

Yet 2 people already liked that post, so go figure.
I want more civs outside of Europe and all, but you have to stick to the evidence. The devs could literally launch all the last civs as European civs, and it would still sell well.

3 Likes

You can add Zulu or Russians and a ton of people would buy it despite them being really stupid choices. India and Africa could sell well as well if they are fun civs.

Finns never had an state and didnt defeat anyone, the only reason people care about them is their conquest

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m sure if the devs added the US and the Klingons it would sell well.

5 Likes

Qā€™apla!

It is a good day to die!

1 Like

I need to admit that I just went to the game to double check that.

Iā€™m not going to say anything to make other people curious as well. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

it wasnā€™t really because of that.
The company falsely advertised that it was stronger and more powerfull tha coffe or cafeine pills, improving concentration and reaction speed. But those claims were false and lacked scientific support.

And the company did not pay it to ā€œone guyā€, it was a class action and people could ask for a reimburse based on how much they consumed etc.

5 Likes

I was wondering where this thread went.

5 Likes