MEMES

POV: the only civs that can be added in AOE4 because muh realism muh connectivity

Not really. That means the price of C-C shares dropped so the total market cap decreased by 400M. But the price is based on traded transactions, so people/institutions who hold share didnt loose anything at that moment… C-C didnt loose anything either…

Misleading press titles… If optimism on market prevails within few months the share price could be higher than it was…

I NEED MORE MEMES!!!

1 Like

Your better of on reddit for memes. It seems this is more a place to talk stats and games.

15 Likes

I think the the legionaries with the machine gun is the best, hilarious :joy:

5 Likes

Thank you, thank you bows

1 Like

17 Likes

9 Likes

Considering that the Poles might get an unique Team upgrade for the Hussar line and converted units are a thing:

18 Likes

you forgot about the regular hussar

1 Like

14 Likes

17 Likes

Btw, yes, I understand that this is the most balanced the game has ever been but every time they add new civs, either they are underwelming or OP, than they nerf or buff them to be OP or underwelming

5 Likes

MEMES!!!

20 Likes

All I have to say is “Memes” and they come streaming in. Thanks, guys, especially @GusTank04, @StereoQuasar163 and @JonOli12.

3 Likes

I don’t get this one.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t get that one either

2 Likes

I hope to keep this thread alive as long as possible, it is the only thread I have read on this forum that hasn’t had any arguing whatsoever

3 Likes