[MERGED] Ranked Multiplayer not working after May 27th patch

Game still constantly crashing matches on queue after the new patch, almost everytime it finds a 3v3 or 4v4, usually it crashes on queue saying fail to join match. Matches with fewer players (2v2 and 1v1) can also have this problem, but it happens way less, is it possible that the problem is correlated with the ammount of players trying to connect in the ranked game?

4 Likes

Experiencing similar, seems every ranked 4v4, one person drops.

1 Like

Same pb here :

I go on 3x3 or 4x4 ranked games, I can find games but as soon as I’m in the lobby, I can’t talk to my teammates and when I am on the loading screen, the game crashes.

When I reload the game, it indicates a defeat in my profile.

Thanks Microsoft for this wonferful patch

I would like to also join, crated account here only for this reason
 game crashed like 4 times in a row, 3 times other ppl disconnected one time my game crashed.

Same problem. Need hotfix. Ty.

broken tg 3v3 or 4v4 every game 2-4 players just disconnect, really bad couldnt get a game today.

1 Like

My rating dropped by around 100 points today because of game crashes. I join a ranked team game and my game crashes. Everything was working fine before i updated to the new patch yesterday.

Why is it that with every new update the game-play deteriorates?

Any solutions to fix this are welcome

1 Like

Unfortunately, my advice is “dont play until its fixed”.
Unfortunately, this was my advice last patch due to x256 bug.

Its been 3 weeks since I stopped. Every day I check to see if things are fixed. Every day I get disappointed.

3 Likes

Its time to request a refund.

1 Like

And here I was thinking it couldn’t get any worse than the previous patch
 May-hem indeed.

4 Likes

Same for me - 5 or 6 games frozen/dropped within the first 30 seconds and points lost
I don’t care about the points, the game is no longer playable.

1 Like

I tried. They won’t refund. Steam said I have more than 2 hours game play so no money back.

The same happens to me. After the last update. While I am play the game crash and back to the main menu saying that there is a problem with multiplayer connection. Also, when playing multiplayer with friends, some of them continously get disconnected.

1 Like

Everyone is locked in their house because of quarantine - I do question your rather unfortunate choice of time to fiddle with the code. The game is broken now! This is good for keeping server bills down I guess, it must have been a busy time with the CoronaVirus.

1 Like

Need hotfix? Did we see a hotfix for the game breaking 256 tech bug, that even was a problem for top players like Hera or RiuT, because someone used it so much to get into top 20. No, there was no hotfix at all, but at least it was maybe fixed with the next month.
But now it gets worse: this is a connection bug maybe, and we already had one, namely the 5 minute disconnect, and guess how long it take to “fix” it? Yes exactly: 6 months. And it introduced a new, much more player concerning connection bug :smiley:
I have lost the faith in this ever being fixed.

6 Likes

Devs just do a rollback! Please, we would like to play the game.

Same here. I give up when I find the part.

Find a solution Dev please.

Of the last 14 times I queued up for a multiplayer match, only twice did I actually get to play a game. I get “failed to join match” just before the 1min countdown ends. Or sometimes the countdown ends and all but one player gets a checkmark and we just wait forever. Sometimes all players get checkmarks but the game never actually starts. Sometimes the game starts and players drop within the first 3 mins (didn’t they fix the 5 minute bug? pshh).

All this has gotten much much worse since the last patch. I used to get “failed to join”, sure, but I would be able to play more than half my games.

Am I alone here, or did the devs do something terribly wrong in the game-start code?

7 Likes

Same issue here , I tried a lot to have some games in ranked queue , but all of them failed ,

1 Like