[Merged] Will AoE: DE be released on the Xbox console(s)?

I like to see thes for xbox one as well

I doubt it’ll ever be available for Xbox. It’s a Windows Store exclusive, and RTS games aren’t conductive for consoles.

I don’t understand why people want to play rts games on console

This game will be for PC only.

Pc only master race.

Most likely will be PC only unless later on there is enough demand for it on xbox, and they are allowed to use mouse and keyboard. However, that would require a lot more developing due to the optimisation needed to port it to a console. Then you’ll get people who don’t read things complaining that they cannot play it with their controller

Well, i have 15 years but my dad show me the game, the first game and we can play in the computer the age of empires II but incluye don’t know if this new edition we could play

1 Like

@ChinoxDxD said:
Well, i have 15 years but my dad show me the game, the first game and we can play in the computer the age of empires II but incluye don’t know if this new edition we could play

its Microsoft, I would expect both platforms. Its more money for them.

It’s only for PC.

It’s only for PC indeed but maybe if microsoft wants more money they might also release it for xbox.

they are doing it for both. But PC version will be more popular because of nostalgia.

Pc exclusive.

Contrary to what has been said, this game was featured in the PC Gaming Show and not in the regular Microsoft E3 conference. This tells me it’s a PC release, not a console release. It would be a lot harder to play on console.

Can someone provide more details on the XBOX version ?

AoEDE is a PC only game.

@GamePlayOn said:
Can someone provide more details on the XBOX version ?

Yup you get your Xbox, eBay it and take the money and buy a PC with Windows 10 :). Those requirements, in that order.

Pc master race.

How many times do we have to repeat ourselves? The game is not going to be out on consoles.

We have to repeat ourselves because MS branding is confusing.

Imagine hearing about a new burger called a ‘McDelicious’ or something and when you go to McDonald’s to order it you find out it is made at Burger King.

The issue is they use the word xbox sometimes when talking about aoe bc to MS xbox=a service, but to plebs like us xbox is a console, not a whole marketplace.

?