Microsoft, give a definitive edition, we deserve one too!

Every AOE is getting a definitive edition, I think that AOM, deserves one too and a sequel if possible.

6 Likes

Well they gave us an extended edition, a monstrosity of poor quality that was completely neglected and ignored by the incompetent people in charge after releasing it completely broken.

Personally, I’d be more keen on an actual sequel. (Chivalric/ Bushido/ Vedic era’s please!!! )

1 Like

I would love a definitive edition, however, I am more concerned about release of AOE 1-3 de’s. Since they stumbled with firsts’ release, with an unknown release date, now every other game plus AOE IV will be late. So we are practically staying with AOE series till 2020 from what I am guessing. Year 2020 is for if they are taking their time to build a proper AOE IV and proper DE treatments for 2 & 3.

Regardless, I think DE for AOM would make more sense if they announce AOM 2. This is just my opinion.

I hope MS thinks for DE of this one too.

aoe2 vs aom lol, how bad development can impact a community :frowning: aom shoulda been up there with aoe2 right now, same starting numbers, but word of mouth spreads fast

I still playing AoM but I do feel like a Definitive Edition is needed.

Cant agree with that @bubble , AOE2 HD had huge problems post-launch as well but players stayed there because the gameplay is superior, as opposed to just satisfying their nostalgia and moving on.
AOM EE might have been populated more if fixed properly, but it still wouldn’t have been close to AOE2HD in player numbers, it’s just not as good.

2 Likes

It would be amazing a definitive edition with mayan aztecan expansion “Cthulhu rises”

@IamDalv said:
Cant agree with that @bubble , AOE2 HD had huge problems post-launch as well but players stayed there because the gameplay is superior, as opposed to just satisfying their nostalgia and moving on.
AOM EE might have been populated more if fixed properly, but it still wouldn’t have been close to AOE2HD in player numbers, it’s just not as good.

I never said aoe2 didn’t have launch problems but they were never as big as aom’s problems and they were fixed quickly. AoM was literally unplayable and the lag to this day is still unbearable for teamgames

@AltDarkWolf93 said:
Every AOE is getting a definitive edition, I think that AOM, deserves one too and a sequel if possible.

AoMEE needs to be fixed, THEN they can release it on the MS Store.

Yes we need a definitive edition.

I am with you all.

Another incomplete version full of bugs?

DE would be awesome

Would love to see, not a DE but a next sequel to AoM. AoM2. especially if Aoe4 is not going to take place in ancient/medieval warfare. AoM2 would be a fair compensation for the lack of the ancient/medieval atmosphere to the new title. Hopefully they don’t give to the DEs this role…

I AM GAIA. I LOVE THOSE WHO SHOW LOVE. MICROSOFT I WANT TO SEE MYSELF IN 4K WITH MAKEUP!!!

1 Like

Maybe it’s the ‘unannounced project’ of Relic Entertainment? o:)

I feel so bad for the AoM community. The original game was great and they didn’t deserve what happened to them with AoM:EE

The soundtrack was the best in the series, in my opinion. I used to spend hours reading the in-game encyclopedia. Such a neat feature for single player.

1 Like