[Minor Natives topic] Post here your ideas for every single minor natives so the devs can look at

Huron

This unit is a good siege unit. The shield they use is supposed to protect themselves from projectiles. Personally, I would like this unit to have a special formation in which they protect the units behind them from shots. Your upgrades are fine, but I’d change one to make it passive:

Current technologies:

Huron Trade Dominance: Deliver 2 Hurons for free every X amount of time, and get 5 for making this upgrade. (The alliance must be maintained). In case the TP is destroyed and you rebuild it, you must wait 5 minutes to receive them.

New technologies:

The three sisters: All types of crops produce 5% more.
“The main crops of the Wendat were corn, beans and squash – commonly known as the “three sisters”. These crops were sown on raised mounds. The mounds helped protect the seedlings from late frost. The sturdy corn stocks provided a conduit for the beans to climb and the large leaves of the squash shaded the mound, keeping the roots of the beans cool in mid-summer and deterring weeds. Tobacco was another important crop, though the best leaves for smoking seem to have come through trade with the Tionontateronon”.

The Wendat Confederacy: You can train them in batches of 10 at your embassy or trading post and they are created a bit faster and they generate a little more experience when they are created.
“The Wendat Confederacy took its final shape shortly after the arrival of the Europeans. Two nations joined the Attignawantan and Attigneenongnahac from other parts of southern Ontario. The Arendarhonon were the easternmost nation of the confederacy. They lived on the shores of Lake Couchiching and extended west to the Coldwater River. The last nation to join the confederacy was the Tahontaenrat. The smallest of the Wendat nations, they occupied one large village near Orr Lake, southeast of the Attignawantan”.

https://wyandotte-nation.org/culture/history/published/native-peoples/

I don’t know if a new unit could be added.

3 Likes