Missing building in Chinese Campaign cutscene

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.13.27885.0 (224493)
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

In the “A new Empire” cutscene of the chinese campaign, The Aztec temple in this cutscene is not visible, so there are there’s a big gap which looks rather ugly, this has been happening since I think a year and it has not been fixed.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: ############ STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Choose the “A new empire” cutscene in the campaign mission selector

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: Have the missing Aztec temple restored

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

jinhai

2 Likes

Please, it’s been a year!

1 Like

This bug is still present in the PUP for the next update, please fix it! Campaign is the entry level for many people that play the game for the first time and this looks really unpolished. It used to work ok until one update that deleted it and it never came back.

2 Likes

Hi, the patch came out and did not fix this. I’ve posted on the other thread about this issue the reason the temple doesn’t appear, hope you can take a look on it for the next update:

This big is still present on the current July/august patch

1 Like

sort of unrelated but this patch messed up big time alot of spanish lines, with odd translations and alot of campaign character names are in english

So I went and tested, loading the map on the save editor, turns out, the whole building model was deleted, at some point, in some update, shame on them for not fixing this

1 Like

The model never appeared in the editor, it is triggered by one of those triangles things in the middle. I was confused by that too but you can see it has a trigger linked to it. The problem is the camera and how the models have been set to be transparent when it its too close.

1 Like

Makes somewhat sense, otherwise it would appear in the rest of the cinematic

This bug still exist as of today