MOD: Advanced Game Settings

Thanks for checking it out. I will try and pin point the offending tuning pack and avoid it.

There is one tiny thing that I would like to ask. I still canā€™t apply colors to different teams. I choose the colors and all I get in game is blue for me and red for all the opponents even though every opponent is a separate team. I have tried using enforce colors but still no luck. Please tell me what I am doing wrong?

I assume you have team colors turned on in settings instead of unique colors.

1 Like

Let me give it a try.

It workedā€¦ Thanks for help :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Sorry for being irrelevantā€¦

Is it just me or the Chinese Clock Tower nest of bees become a real pain in the a** in the later game. They do hell lot of damage.

I added the bot but donā€™t see how to find the options.

2) The possibility of limiting the maximum number of villagers, if that is still not possible, thanks

1 Like

Well that has nothing to do with this mod.

Stone and gold nodes still exist even when they are ā€œemptyā€.

The Malians for example can still build their pit mine on an exhausted gold node.

I would like to see additional options for Game Rates to choose training rate and gathering rate separately.

Increasing the training speed of military units would result in more violent gameplay, which will be closer to AoM and AoE3.

Just for update, I did notice requests. Mod is still maintained, but thatā€™s basically only thing that I can do at the moment.

Adding new features is highly unlikely for a moment due to various reasons. Main one is that Relic still didnā€™t solve issue that makes it very hard to update the mod and I canā€™t justify that much time to be spent on fighting update system.

3 Likes

Hi there experts,
Please forgive this noob for any dumb or naive questions. All i want is to make AOE IV run more slowly. I understand this is possible with the ā€œAdvanced Game Settingsā€ modification. Is this true, and, if so, can you point me to something that explains how to get this mod and use it?

Thanks so much,
Maid MaryAnn

1 Like

Itā€™s available ingame, through the modding section.

1 Like

Thanks very much! I got it working. I wish there were a way to set the game rate to 0.25, or even 0.1 :slight_smile: I just donā€™t think that fast.

1 Like

Hi, @mod maker

I always use advanced game settings but, since last patch it seems (Game settings) Tributes is no longer working.

Yes, i do have a market and cannot send anything to my allies.
My ally also has a market.

In the advanced game settings, I marked Tributes (ON) we also tryed (OFF)
Does anyone else have this problem?

1 Like

Itā€™s a known problem, which unfortunately might not get fixed, read the comments on Github, inside the pull requests, following the url in the first post (I canā€™t post links)

1 Like

The best AoE4 mod. I hope the devs make it easier for you and there is more flexibility. All the best.

1 Like