[MOD] [Arkantos] Improved Tech Tree [UPDATED]

Hello everyone, I’ve been using RichardNixon216’s for a very long time, but with all the patches released since he first released his mod (he stopped updating it back in June 2020) it has gotten quite old. For this reason I decided to update every civ and added the 2 new civs of Lords of the West. I also corrected some minor inconsistencies and mistakes the original had.

I find this mod very useful when playing Random Civ or even those Post Imp games when you don’t remember what techs or units your civ had.

This is how the in-game tech-tree of the Lithuanians looks like as an example:

This is the link to the mod: [Arkantos] Improved Tech Tree [UPDATED] Mods Single - Age of Empires

I also made a mini version, for those that dont like text:

the link: [Arkantos] Improved Tech Tree (Mini) [UPDATED] Mods Single - Age of Empires

I also added this mod to my UI mods, so now you can have the tech-tree in them too (the version with no tree is still there):

[Arkantos] Mix of UI Changes - compact panel version [Compilation]

and my other UI mod with a bigger mini-map:

[Arkantos] Mix of UI Changes - compact panel - 25 percent bigger map version [Compilation]

Hope everyone likes it. I’m open to feedback, I’d like to improve it or make changes as the community suggests.

Thank you all